Video Trevor Signorino

D

deleted10742851

He's so fucking beautiful. Trevor has been my model obsession for like a decade now. I think he's just so perfect! I look at him and I'm like, oh this boy is for the men.

He's so fucking beautiful. Trevor has been my model obsession for like a decade now. I think he's just so perfect! I look at him and I'm like, oh this boy is for the men.

Yes, Trevor is the embodiment of masculinity and quiet confidence. Too bad he’s heavily dipped in Religion. Would probably explain why he doesn’t embrace his gifts to it’s fullest potential by interacting on social media with fans. I believe he’s uncomfortable with the attention he gets from men.

I’m not always right but I’m never wrong :kissing:

D

deleted10742851

Yes, Trevor is the embodiment of masculinity and quiet confidence. Too bad he’s heavily dipped in Religion. Would probably explain why he doesn’t embrace his gifts to it’s fullest potential by interacting on social media with fans. I believe he’s uncomfortable with the attention he gets from men.

I’m not always right but I’m never wrong :kissing:
Yeah so masculine but also I feel like he has this alluring boyish beauty that gives him an almost androgynous appeal. Like a gorgeous playful trophy boy.
I know his intense faith is definitely what keeps him from embracing sexuality, while also radiating allure. I hope he's not bigoted, though god doesn't always give with both hands... May not be the most intelligent or empathic. BUT i've never met the guy, so I respect that he's a quiet social media presence.
It's also interesting bc he's done some, what I would consider, very homoerotic photoshoots. Especially his shoot with Mitch Slaggart which is like... gay as hell for lack of a better phrase. Maybe I'm projecting some, but I can't imagine him as a heterosexual. He just seems like he's built for the boys (or men...top men)

Reactions: sebas777
D

deleted10742851

I see what you mean
Right? Like what a totally normal heterosexual thing to do. Take pics of your breathtakingly beautiful supermodel bro flexing in itty bitty underwear. What all completely straight men do.
There's also a pic from this shoot that has a sign or something that says "What happens at the lake, stays at the lake"

Gorgeous as always but why does his face looks so gaunt in that photo? He also looks like he’s shed a few pounds.