Trey on Xtube?

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So there was this massively hot guy on Xtube a few years back. He was skinny but toned, Australian, dark-haired, fucking hot, and hung like a horse. I know this is a slim chance, but does anyone out there have a vid of his? He only uploaded three, if I remember correctly...

bobby day

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure thats the guy (the face pic) that has several vids on monstercocktube, but I haven't seen the bathroom one so I could be wrong, anyway the guy I'm talking about look about the same and wanks nicely in front of his cam. Try 'young hung and cute guy shows and jo's' or 'young and hung full body'. If it aint the same guy you'll have admit its very like him.

ikerny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The guy in the photos that mick93101 posts above is not the same guy in the video that Dookiestain3 posts. The guy in the photos is truly a hot find.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
and @ dxjnorto...I have no idea lolol I posted asking to find the guy like 2 years ago and he just messaged me to his blog...
Yeah, donno what ikerny is saying. Appears to be the very same guy to me, putting on an Aussie accent. Cute little bugger, big dick. Busted.

ikerny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last edited:

ikerny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is the same guy as in this post:

"I don't know if this is who you're refering to Bobby, but here: The Conchords " ????

Scroll down

If you are saying that, then I am just disagreeing. They are clearly not the same guy.

Last edited: