Trey pressley model nude

DMC992

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I felt the need to block it out because he and I use to date and this was given to me however he has a nude calendar coming out and you can see all you need to see when he releases it View attachment 1301489
So the point for posting it was what again?! To promote him on the site?! Because if so no ones really checking for except for about 8 people so : unamused:

Lovesex1

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So the point for posting it was what again?! To promote him on the site?! Because if so no ones really checking for except for about 8 people so : unamused:
And you felt the need to comment me that bullshit because??????.......because if you not checking for him then certainly you wouldn’t have wasted your time clicking on this thread and you most definitely wouldn’t have time to get mad at me for posting a nude you can’t see.......Get the Fuck outta here

DMC992

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And you felt the need to comment me that bullshit because??????.......because if you not checking for him then certainly you wouldn’t have wasted your time clicking on this thread and you most definitely wouldn’t have time to get mad at me for posting a nude you can’t see.......Get the Fuck outta here
Get mad?! Oh I don’t give a single fuck AT ALL. The bullshit is in you SEARCHING threads to fucking promote people. This forum is to see dicks if you didn’t get the memo delete your fucking account.

Lovesex1

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get mad?! Oh I don’t give a single fuck AT ALL. The bullshit is in you SEARCHING threads to fucking promote people. This forum is to see dicks if you didn’t get the memo delete your fucking account.
Like I said MAD cuz I posted a nude you Can’t see.........man I tell ya

Lovesex1

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep thinking that sweetie. This will be the last time I respond to you as he won’t get any promo off me arguing with some hardface.
Lol muhfucka I didn’t hit your dumbass up for no promo you responded to me......I was conversing with SOMEONE ELSE your thirsty ass decided to put your two sense in about how you ain’t checking for Trey......dumb ignorant ass.....please don’t respond back....move on with your life and do yourself a favor and continue to sit behind your computer screen looking at niggas you will never be able to have......lame bitch

durg4252

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That clipping in the reflection, and the hard edge of that waist (when the rest of the image is relatively blurry) look like someones bad attempt at Photoshopping a nude. Whole lower half of body could be fake. Simple run through on two websites say the image has been edited based on how the pixels are distorted. Probably fake. Pressley seems pretty careful about posting full frontal, I think the best we've seen is some balls if you know how to mess with Image Levels.

Attachments