Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm trying to look for tops that would be interested in me for a bottom, but not sure how to describe myself or what kind of tops to look for.

I'm 33, dirty blonde hair, blue-green eyes. 5'9, beyond dad bod at 232 lbs. I'm hairyish, like hairy but not overly hairy? lol I am average probably 5.5" cut, been told its thick. I'm not into 99% of older and/or overweight men because of childhood and later as an adult SA its too reminding of the abusers. Only bottomed once, but topped 3 times and don't enjoy topping really but still open to the idea.

Any guidance will help! Also is there better apps than grindr? Especially looking more towards dates and relationships. Thank youuuuu

Reactions: Cum_is_Great

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey man. I guess I would categorize you as a "cub" not as big as a bear but not as lean as an "otter" lol.

I'm so sorry to hear about your trauma and hope I don't trigger you. I looked at your pics and you are basically my type but I am in your no go zone.

You described yourself well enough and unfortunately I don't know of any apps that arent just all hookup apps. They all devolve to that eventually. I think you would do well on any app that is friendly to bear community/culture. Growlr was one I used years ago. Back when I tried to use the more well known apps like Grindr, they tend to look for the more mainstream, fit thin muscled young white men.

• Love
Reactions: msg2312

msg2312

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a trigger at all and I really appreciate the feedback! If I classify as a cub, are there tribes that more or less look for cubs? Do twunk/gym type like cubs? I'm pretty "masc" in my behaviors and interests to the point where pretty much everyone I know didnt think or even know I was gay until i came out about 2 years ago, so not sure if that affects things.

I just recently posted some media in an album on the solo guys thread so anyone can get a better idea of what I was trying to describe about myself

Reactions: Cum_is_Great

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not a trigger at all and I really appreciate the feedback! If I classify as a cub, are there tribes that more or less look for cubs? Do twunk/gym type like cubs? I'm pretty "masc" in my behaviors and interests to the point where pretty much everyone I know didnt think or even know I was gay until i came out about 2 years ago, so not sure if that affects things.

I just recently posted some media in an album on the solo guys thread so anyone can get a better idea of what I was trying to describe about myself
Basically, all of the bear culture would probably accept you. So, cubs, otters, bears, chubs and beyond. Your being a masc bottom shouldn't be a problem at all. On the contrary, I hear some men complain there aren't enough of them lol

As for the gym type liking cubs... well I'm not sure. There's definitely more chances of you being compatible if your "tribes" tend to interesect. But for gym types, they say they are into many types but just look at their social media pics and see who they hang out with haha.

Of course this is being super generalizing and stereotyping so it isnt fair but just giving my general impression. I honestly shouldn't be giving my opinion as I am markedly less experienced. But as for what categories or type you belong to, I feel confident in my evaluation lol