TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS herb

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_Marius567, May 13, 2009.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

Will TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS herb realy make my penis bigger in a few months?

2. Big Al

Gold Member

Why would it? It's purported to have a (possible) mild effect on raising T levels. This in itself won't enlarge your penis.

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

if it did, the fields would be planted with it, and the farmers would all be rich.

4. October68

October68 New Member

I have been taking Tribulus Terrestris for about 3 weeks now. I have noticed that I am hornier than before and my beard is growing like crazy. I am getting instant erections even while working out at the Gym. Thankfully I had tight underwear on but one man noticed the stiff one between my legs as I was bench pressing.... LOL!!! I feel kind of great too and in a better mood but my penis is not longer just have a semi more often which is nice since I am an average Joe. Been taking Nitrous Oxide Pre Workout supplements too.

5. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Trib as far as a testosterone booster is so weak as to be a joke. Scientific studies have proven that and you can find these on any of the major bodybuilding boards.

The main thing that will get enlarged from Trib is the wallets of the people selling it!

6. alx

alx
    Gold Member

No it won't make you bigger. I've not tried tribulus but have used a natural test booster when I was goin to the gym.

If it's anything like the stuff I had then it will make you horny as fuck, so much so it was not comfy, that was taking double the dose however.

Hair will grow faster, plus I developed hair where I didn't previously have it.

It's only worth taking if you work out just to give you that extra drive.

7. rabbit12345

rabbit12345 New Member

This is whats called a placebo effect.

Tribulus Terrestris is meant to raise Testosterone naturally, but even if it does it would certainly not have any noticeable affects. If you tried steriods, which I recommend you don't, you would notice that Tribulus Terrestris doesn't actually do anything. Sorry to tell you this

Draft saved Draft deleted