''tribute''

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how do the ladies here feel about this?

for those not in the know, that's a guy taking a picture of himself cumming all over one of your gallery pictures.

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media
Seems a bit weird to me... I never understood the "Hey, lets print off your picture, cum on it, take a picture of that scene, and then post it for you to see like a trophy"

It's all harmless and I wouldn't take offense, but I don't really understand it either. A sincere image comment is more encouraging and thrilling to me, plus it makes me feel as though I am regarded as human and not a todger target. :shot:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had it happen to me when I had a public gallery and without my permission.

It just sickened me to be honest. No, I wasn't fucking flattered nor was I impressed.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
eewwwwwwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwieeee
blech.

and it's creepy.

eta: unless a lady asks a dude to tribute her pics.
assuming the person asking is the same person in the photo.
cuz asking some dude to come on some random ladies pics... uber-creepy.

Last edited:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I get offered a tribute pic I always decline because I don't find it appealing. I have had a couple where I was only told after the fact and I knew the intention was for it to be a compliment so I wasn't offended... but I was uncomfortable, felt 'put on the spot' and more than a little embarrassed. I would rather they hadn't.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um.. NO. I've had offers. I get that somehow it's supposed to be flattering... but I find it rather disgusting.

I did have a friend once take a photo of his cock positioned so it looked like it was about to enter me. That was kind of fun... but printing out pics and shooting a big gross load all over em? No thanks.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the flattery scale it falls far short of things like romantic letters, poems, songs, stories, paintings, drawings, roses, and food - all of which I would prefer. I don't really need proof that I'm wank-fodder worthy, and I don't have a fetish regarding semen, so it isn't something I would be into personally.

I also think it looks gross, too.

Bought one of those cheap dartboards from a supermarket, with proper darts. Placed an enlarged face pic of myself on it and gave it to a partner of mine at the time, won't go into the issues of why. Just thought it would relieve some tension out of a very stressfull situation with a bit of humour. She didn't get it or perhaps I'm just weird.

off topic, from a fella, but spose it has something to do with pics and pot shots.

B_gundyone

1st Like
Media
I totally don't understand that. I have gotten a few of those in my email and I don't know the person they came from. Kind of creepy. I joined this site because of a reason but the more I read through the postings the more I am thinking that men are pretty fucking scarry when they are anonymous and totally open.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On the flattery scale it falls far short of things like romantic letters, poems, songs, stories, paintings, drawings, roses, and food - all of which I would prefer. I don't really need proof that I'm wank-fodder worthy, and I don't have a fetish regarding semen, so it isn't something I would be into personally.

I also think it looks gross, too.

I don't know, Petite - I've gotten some pretty bad poetry.....:wink:

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I find it rather gross. Nothing says "I'm objectifiying you totally" like sending you a picture with a fresh load of spooge all over it.

Might as well call someone a cum dumpster. Much more direct.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ask first. I can see where y'all coming from saying that it's weird.
i may respond to the request with ''fuck off'' but, seriously, well done for asking first.
I find it rather gross. Nothing says "I'm objectifiying you totally" like sending you a picture with a fresh load of spooge all over it.

Might as well call someone a cum dumpster. Much more direct.
^this

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two of my all-time favorite male members included (consensual) tribute/cum on___ pics or vids in their galleries and I found them sexy. It was a feeling tied much more to the hot individuals than the act, which,in itself, does nothing or me. But,yeah, as with most things depends on level of connection to the cummer.

Having said that and to simply reinforce my previous response to requests over the years - no, I do not want to see anyone's splooge on my pics.

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The tribute thing stumps me but I thought some people (women) liked it.

I wonder though, if men would like men posting a pic of them with cum all over them??

Just a thought. :)
There have been several women and men during my tenure here who've enjoyed and encouraged tribute pics, whether with semen, cock in pic, or w/ an ID mentioned (i know I have one). While some guys might overstep by randomly jizzing pics or whatever activity involving another's photo, I think a great many have involved some form of mutual consent from the man or woman featured.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There have been several women and men during my tenure here who've enjoyed and encouraged tribute pics, whether with semen, cock in pic, or w/ an ID mentioned (i know I have one). While some guys might overstep by randomly jizzing pics or whatever activity involving another's photo, I think a great many have involved some form of mutual consent from the man or woman featured.

I've received "tribute" requests from a fair number of female members during my time here. I would never create or submit an unsolicitated "product", with a possible exception regarding someone with whom relevant history had already been established.