Tributes

Apologies if this question has already been asked but I'm curious if ladies actually enjoy getting tributes. I have a had a few requests for them on here and in my personal life. Have you ever asked for one? If so, what makes it appealing to you? Look forward to hearing your responses, thanks.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not my thing. Meh.

Living as a person who is too aware that sometimes I've been "tributed" before I was ever even a member of this site just makes it kinda, bla. I don't mean with actual pictures, I just mean the fact that being a fairly decent looking female (call me conceited, whatever, I know what I look like) and having the awareness I have of how some men are... I know I've been on a few brains during a few wank sessions.

Also, random, faceless penis cumming on a picture of me, not thrilling.

I do enjoy showing off a bit, but "tributed" pics just seem silly to me. No offense to those who dig it...

Last edited:

Not my thing. Meh.

Living as a person who is too aware that sometimes I've been "tributed" before I was ever even a member of this site just makes it kinda, bla. I don't mean with actual pictures, I just mean the fact that being a fairly decent looking female and having the awareness I have of how some men are... I know I've been on a few brains during a few wank sessions.

I do enjoy showing off a bit, but "tributed" pics just seem silly to me. No offense to those who dig it...

^ What she said

Not my thing. Meh.

Living as a person who is too aware that sometimes I've been "tributed" before I was ever even a member of this site just makes it kinda, bla. I don't mean with actual pictures, I just mean the fact that being a fairly decent looking female (call me conceited, whatever, I know what I look like) and having the awareness I have of how some men are... I know I've been on a few brains during a few wank sessions.

That's how I figured most women feel about it, which is why people asking for them is surprising. Always feel awkward doing it.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just no. That was one of my first educational moments on this site. Someone asked if I wanted a tribute, and I responded that I didn't do anything to deserve a tribute. Then I found out what it was.

There is nothing remotely gratifying to me.

Reactions: BetterFuture