Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me define what I mean by TRICK FUCK:

A TRICK FUCK is where a woman tells her partner that she is on birth control and purposely gets pregnant to snag him in the relationship.

Ok, well just this evening my best friend who is a Canadian diplomat abroad decided to let me in on her little scheme...she has been dating her boyfriend for the last few years and desperately wants to get married.....they seem to be very happy, but he just wont bite the bullet and get hitched.

He is 39 and she is 36. Both are very successful in their careers, however my best friend feels her eggs are about to expire, hence her scheme to trick fuck her boyfriend.

I have heard other women doing this, and hence came up with the word, however was appalled that my own best friend would be so cunning:mad: :mad: ......( no pun intended)

:confused: I was just wondering if the members on LPSG both female and male have experienced this? or worse yet..... have you been trick fucked yourself?:mad:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, but I would recommend you send your friend this. She may think twice about what she's doing.

WOW, thanks for the article, I have attached the link to my email stating it is not a smart thing she is doing.....let's hope she thinks twice.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never done that. I've known a couple guys who have had that happen to them, but I would never do it. For starters, if a guy doesn't want to be with me, having a baby isn't going to make him stay. And if he does stay, it's not going to be pleasant if he doesn't want to be there. Also, I don't want anymore kids. :smile: I had one child on accident, and I'm happy! No more.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trick Fuck is as good a phrase as any for this ridiculous ocurrence.
I have never and will never do this. Nor am I friends with women who do this.
  • Not for nothing, but does she know this never works out for the best?
  • What makes her think he will step up to the plate and marry her if she's pregnant? :confused:
  • Why does she want to marry or have a child with a man who has by his indifference, made himself crystal clear.
  • She needs to cut bait and leave. It's beyond difficult to do but she has to do it.
  • It's 2007, not 1957 nobody is going to look askance at an unwed mother in her 30's.
  • Worst case scenario: She gets pregnant, he leaves, and she resents the innocent baby that will inevitably look just like him.
Oddly, my first serious boyfriend's sister warned me not to try and trap her baby brother into marriage by getting pregnant. She drove from Paterson, NJ to Petersburg, VA to tell me this! :eek: :mad: :biggrin1: I was bewildered to say the least! Such a thought never even entered my mind. Heck he went with me for my first pelvic exam at the infirmary so I could get birth control pills. Anywho, we broke up a year later.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Oh yes... off the top of my head...
Case 1: Male... just turned 17, girlfriend was 18.. she was really jealous, and got pissed if another girl even talked to him... so she got pregnant... kid looks nothing nothing like him... she is Caucasian, and he is Aboriginal... child is like albino white... I don't think it is actually his.

Case 2: Girlfriend, and boyfriend both 18... She wants a kid... he didn't even think about wanting one... he flipped out, and isn't with her anymore....

Case 3: Mother didn't finish grade 10... 16 or 17 years old... father 18. I don't know why she had kids...

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just wondering if the members on LPSG both female and male have experienced this? or worse yet..... have you been trick fucked yourself?:mad:
A few years back, the Tom Leykis radio show had a topic about this. A listener recounted a baby shower for a woman with co-workers. They asked how long she would be out.

She said that she was not coming back to work. This would be her 4th child by 4 different men. Per state law, she had attached 19% of the income from each of these men for child support. As each of the men made good money, she would be raking in over $8,000 per month. If the oldest of her children was 5 when her youngest was born, she would gross over $1.7 million dollars over the dependency years of her children (assuming incomes remained constant and how likely is that?).

Jeff

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This happened to my accountant nearly 20 years ago. His pseudo-girlfriend declared one day that she was pregnant (while having previously claimed to have been on birth control pills), wouldn't give him proof, and demanded that he marry her more or less immediately. He wasn't even sure she was pregnant. (She was.) The marriage did not last....

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This happened to my accountant nearly 20 years ago. His pseudo-girlfriend declared one day that she was pregnant (while having previously claimed to have been on birth control pills), wouldn't give him proof, and demanded that he marry her more or less immediately. He wasn't even sure she was pregnant. (She was.) The marriage did not last....

There is a girl I work with that I'm pretty sure just trick-fucked a nice guy (that happens to make 6 figures) who is a regular at the restaurant we work at. Very sad. He says she told him she was on birth control ... She maintains that she was, but other sources that she is close with say otherwise...

Moral of the Story: GUYS - "I'm on the pill (etc.)" = At LEAST use a condom. We're all adults; we ALL know where babies come from. You're only guaranteed non-parenthood if you don't have sex. Period. Don't be ignorant, and quit blaming women for getting pregnant. You stuck your dick in it - that's how babies are made.

WOMEN - DON'T BE A CHEAP HO. This scenario only ends up hurting an innocent child ... Deceitful mother, bitter father... Jerry Springer anyone?

:spank:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Word!

Oddly, my first serious boyfriend's sister warned me not to try and trap her baby brother into marriage by getting pregnant. She drove from Paterson, NJ to Petersburg, VA to tell me this! :eek: :mad: :biggrin1: I was bewildered to say the least! Such a thought never even entered my mind. Heck he went with me for my first pelvic exam at the infirmary so I could get birth control pills. Anywho, we broke up a year later.

I wish my current boyfriend's mother would get some damn' cajones and bring her concerns to me like that woman did to you. Instead, she tells him that women my age (just four years older than he) look for promising young men like him who are naieve, with money in the bank and a nice car and secure careers to trap with a baby. I wish she would stop telling him this shit, and start telling me.

When I first heard it, I was so shocked! I was hurt. I mean, she doesn't even know me yet. Now I'm just angry. I get angry every time they talk becasue she always has something slick to say. I know the only reason he was telling em about it is becasue it hurts his feelings too. He loves me, and doesn't want anyone to say bad things about me. I'm glad he tells me, becasue she is sweet as pie to my face. He has an unnatural fear of impregnating women. His mother must be batshit nuts.

Anyway, the reason sane women have to put up with this garbage is because there are fucktards out there who pull that shit daily. Ladies can't we all just agree not to be skanky bitches? KThanks.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow...I would never dream this! I don't believe this for a second! They would....never do something like that!:biggrin1:

:mad:

VasClip is in my near future...thats for sure:wink:

...OB

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1968, my 17 year old brother and his 18 year old girlfriend, Dad offered to charge her with statutory rape but my brother got married on his 18th birthday. Three years later he got a divorce and and custody of his 3 year old son which was unusual in the early '70's. She was dumb but put out, I can't think of anyother reason for him to hook up with her.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was accused of it once by hubby no less :mad:

I'd been with him for over a year (living with) and had always been on the pill with no problems, when I found out I was pregnant he freaked totally and started accusing me of tricking him, anyone with half a brain could have seen that no one was more shocked than me lol

Turns out that about 2 months before that, I'd been given some meds I shouldn't have been whilst on the pill (don't you just love the NHS?)

3 months on from that I'm put on other meds for a pretty bad ear condition I have, which caused me to lose the baby.

Long story short though, he realised just how much he wanted another child after that and we started trying, and then the twins came along :biggrin1:

I love happy endings!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me define what I mean by TRICK FUCK:

A TRICK FUCK is where a woman tells her partner that she is on birth control and purposely gets pregnant to snag him in the relationship.

Ok, well just this evening my best friend who is a Canadian diplomat abroad decided to let me in on her little scheme...she has been dating her boyfriend for the last few years and desperately wants to get married.....they seem to be very happy, but he just wont bite the bullet and get hitched.

He is 39 and she is 36. Both are very successful in their careers, however my best friend feels her eggs are about to expire, hence her scheme to trick fuck her boyfriend.

I have heard other women doing this, and hence came up with the word, however was appalled that my own best friend would be so cunning:mad: :mad: ......( no pun intended)

:confused: I was just wondering if the members on LPSG both female and male have experienced this? or worse yet..... have you been trick fucked yourself?:mad:
You see, this shit along the fact & risk of STD's, IE, AIDS, is exactly why I say & insist on "No glove, no love". Pill or no, there's always room for potential trick fucks as you say.
It reminds me of the subplot of AN OFFICER & A GENTLEMAN where Richad Gere's character had been in a town where trick fucking navy guys was tradition by the local women.

• Not for nothing, but does she know this never works out for the best?
  • What makes her think he will step up to the plate and marry her if she's pregnant? :confused:
  • Why does she want to marry or have a child with a man who has by his indifference, made himself crystal clear.
  • She needs to cut bait and leave. It's beyond difficult to do but she has to do it.
  • It's 2007, not 1957 nobody is going to look askance at an unwed mother in her 30's.
  • Worst case scenario: She gets pregnant, he leaves, and she resents the innocent baby that will inevitably look just like him.
Oddly enough, the idea behind some cases of TF seems to be that the potential father seems to be more than capable of handling it financially, & that the mother could possibly split up wth them.
The irony is- that alot guys are starting to realize that this is 50 yrs later as you said there, NJQT, and are more than willing to bolt and/or have better testing done besides blood testing, which was what was done in the 50's but, now DNA testing is available for more accurrate testing.
Example? Try the MAURY POVICH show. He routinely does segments on parental testing.

Oh yes... off the top of my head...
Case 1: Male... just turned 17, girlfriend was 18.. she was really jealous, and got pissed if another girl even talked to him... so she got pregnant... kid looks nothing nothing like him... she is Caucasian, and he is Aboriginal... child is like albino white... I don't think it is actually his.

Case 2: Girlfriend, and boyfriend both 18... She wants a kid... he didn't even think about wanting one... he flipped out, and isn't with her anymore....

Case 3: Mother didn't finish grade 10... 16 or 17 years old... father 18. I don't know why she had kids...
I've known of about two out of the three cases you've described there, TK. In particular, the 3rd actually that a friend of mine hooked up with. She already had two kids from diffrent kids, and was working on his his two. She was, and I think she still is a welfare mommy. they tried setting me up with her sister, but turns out she was already preggers from her uh, "separated" husband.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She said that she was not coming back to work. This would be her 4th child by 4 different men. Per state law, she had attached 19% of the income from each of these men for child support. As each of the men made good money, she would be raking in over $8,000 per month.
There's another variant of this in which the woman works out of an Indian reservation. This complicates the victim's situation even further.

Of course there's usually a trail; these are serial offenders. And having a PI investigate everyone you meet should do wonders for romance; "An investigation? For me? Gosh, I didn't know you cared!"

bexxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think this is awful, if I really,really wanted to have children then I would have to find a man that wanted to have them with me. I sometimes wonder if my sister did this to her partner, he always said he didn't want to have kids and now has 3! He doesn't treat them badly but they are certainly not the most important thing in his life, which is his career. It makes me mad, they are growing up without a dad:mad: