Tricked into my 1st time - A true story

rsmith111967

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okay, I'm not sure how much detail to give here, but here goes. This is all true.

I had been divorced for 6mo and was sitting at a bar in Vegas playing video poker and I started chatting with this younger couple next to me. Im white and 51, 6", 205, abit chubby but muscular and they were both late 20 something and Asain. She was very pretty and they were both dressed like they had money. Anyways, we are chatting and drinking and my divorce comes up and for some reason I tell them about my ex and how she cheated on me and when I found out instead of apologizing she suggested we have a 3 sum with him, and how I freaked out an filled for a divorce the next day. But, that oddly in retrospect I would have been down for a 3sum, because I've always been curiois, but couldn't get over her cheating. So fast forward and they tell me they are swingers and would love to take my 3sum virginity. She is very straight forward and asks me about my history with other men. Which is very short, because it was a singular event where my ex and I went to an adult arcade and she got me to jerk off two guys and suck one through a glory hole while she fucked my ass with a dildo. Anyways, she tells me how she loves watching her guy fuck another man and suggests her hubby fucks me first, while she watches and gets super horny then I can fuck her. The idea that I was going to get to fuck tbis beautiful asain 20 something was enough for me to say yes. The alcohol didn't help or hurt either, lol. So we go up to my room and she immediately strips me and starts to jerk then suck me while telling me how much she lokes my big white cock, I'm almost 8" , while her husband moves me around so I'm bent over but standing with my hands and face on the bed. The entire time she resist all my efforts to take her top off or any of her clothes, and keeps telling me slow down and wait. So now I'm half standing with my butt out and she is on the bed in front of me, holding my hands and making direct eye contact as her husband slowly mounts me and eases his cock into my ass. Fourtunitly for me he was not very big but what he lacked for in size he made up for with enthusiasm. My guess is he fucked me for about 10 minutes before he came. At which point I somewhat collapsed on the bed while she rolled off and before I could count to 10, I heard a laugh, what sounded like a camera and a goodbye as they bolted out the door. By the time I realized they actually left and I got dressed im sure they were long gone. It wasnt until the next day after the alcohol wore off, that I realized I had been tricked and that this was there plan from the begining. I dont even think they were married. The only good news is they didn't steal anything.