Tricks to do with a Big Penis

bigsoft: Do any of you guys have a favorite trick that can only be done with a big penis?

Have you ever seen female strippers spin tassels attached to the their nipples? Well, I can spin my soft cock around by moving my hips (no tassel needed).

Here is a trick for low hangers. Grab your scrotum and stretch it up toward your naval completely covering your penis. If your balls are positioned one on each side of your cock, it will look like the top view of a VW beetle.

littlbigguy: Not sure if this counts as a "trick", but occasionally I will lay my erect penis flat alongside my forearm and nestling into the elbow joint. Since my penis is both long and thick (9.75 x 6.5, plus or minus) and my wrist and forearm quite slender and comparatively short, the size comparison between the two (particularly with balls included) is very striking. If I get excited enough for my penis to start actually jumping up and down my arm, it is all the more so. One obvious limitation to this particular form of amusement, it leaves only one hand free for other sorts of playing, so before very long I'll invariably abandon this position to take matters in both hands and move on to some more total form of stimulation.

This is obviously no big deal to me, just a little "extra" way to enjoy my dick from time to time I've shown this once to another guy who thought it was hot and another time to a girlfriend who found it slightly hilarious. I'd be curious to know whether any other guys, particularly those like myself with large dick to small overall body size ratios, also at times do anything similar to this to show it off to oneself or to others, when nothing more serious is called for at the time.

ninermd: This one is one I used to do in high-school in the locker room... it's the result of a dare and a bet... but it worked... I bet that I could break a No. 2 lead pencil in half with my cock. I had a classmate hold the pencil, and I procured myself a nice stiffy... I banged the pencil, broke it in half, and actually didn't even feel it... collected $20.00 shortly thereafter. A couple of my classmates referred to the trick as Karate Dick.

punk9: Mine sticks straight upwards, and one cool trick is to hang a six pack of beer from my stiffy. If I put the six in a plastic bag with handles, then I can distribute the weight along the shaft so that it doesn't hurt.

I also do the boner along the forearm thing. Feels great to have 9" of arm and cock pressed together, and makes it look huge to voyeurs.

Punk9

TooDamnBig: [quote author=punk9 link=board=meetgreet;num=1038093951;start=0#4 date=12/01/02 at 13:09:02]I also do the boner along the forearm thing.  Feels great to have 9" of arm and cock pressed together, and makes it look huge to voyeurs.[/quote]

Any photo demonstrations of that? :)

LongDongThickDick: I was once dared to tie my penis into a knot by some of my buddies, I was able to do it but it hurt like hell when i started gettin' a hard on!! Never tried it again.

ORCABOMBER: Erm, I can make it bounce, oh yeah and swing, erm and erm...come and erm...

Wait a mo, thought all dicks can do that!

aerials: the girls in my class generally think of me as a guy to joke around and party with and my favorite trick to do is before i get hard as were right about to get dirty is to make her laugh by putting my stuff behind my legs then saying surprise i have a vagina! then letting it flop out...i usually get the best reactions from the girls that had no clue i was big

ratlas: Ah yes, dick tricks. I saw the "Puppetry of the Penis" show last month. Some dudes from Australia, decent size but not huge, that make money manipulating their meat worlwide. I think they are in the SoCal area now. I like doing the wristwatch, i.e. wraping my tube around my wrist.

miniver_cheevy: :D

i wrote about this on the old site and thought i'd repeat it here again. very bizarre and fun.

me and my last boyfriend had a lot of fun with this one. it was all my doing but he went along as a willing participant. i would be killing him with hilarity after a couple of minutes of what i called "punch and judy."

we both have very similar, chunky 8" cut dicks. (except his is black and mine is white) we would sit on my futon couch in what i call the "hammock position" -- i.e., our backs to the arms rests and our crotchs smashed together, either his legs over mine or vice versa. our dicks would be literally pressed up very close to each other.

well usually we would soon be very hard and i would be "punch" and he would be "judy" and i would start slapping "judy," holding my glans between my thumb and my forefinger and kind of squeezing my slit to actually make it seem like it was a mouth talking.

i would go on with a lot of different scenarios. here's one just to give you the idea:

punch: "judy, you slut! where were you last night?"

punch slaps vigorously against judy.

judy: "punch i only love YOU."

judy gives punch a huge slurpy kiss right on his mouth

punch: "judy, you are the biggest fucking slut i ever saw!"

punch slaps judy VERY hard, again and again.

punch: "slut! slut! slut!"

judy: "oh no punch! judy loves punch! judy only fucks with punch!"

etc. etc. usually i would go on about something that related to our current life and i would have him roaring with laughter and it was very fun and satisfying to play with our dicks in this way.

talk about puppetry of the penis, hey?

bill

FunGirl: My favourite is what I call the "come hither" move. On a one night stand, I had stripped a guy naked and sat him on my bed. While I was getting undressed, he did this thing with his cock that was like waving me over to it. Without the use of his hands it would be pointing right at me standing in front of him then he would draw it towards his body repeatedly, like it was saying come get me. I chuckled but thought it was so cool, like it really does have a mind of its own. 8)

Maximillian: <sits here laughing softly>

sammy, no wonder you wanted me to come see this. ;D

vikingstone: Almost fell off my chair with "Punch and Judy"...Miniver that is totally mental, very funny!! Who among us can say that they never made the schlong "talk" for the benefit of a lover?!

And of course, FunGirls' "come hither" is a classic. I'm told the flexing thing feels interesting when it's inside also! BTW...I love that sexy upskirt animation FunGirl!

emilywee: I have something I like to do with my boyfriend. It's more of a "game" than a "trick", but there is some trick involved on his part because he's got to get the timing right...

I give him a blowjob for at least 30 minutes, to get him really ready and wanting to cum. Then I start to throw him off- meaning I'll suck him and lick his balls, and just when he's making noises and tensing and looking ready to cum- I'll pull away (stroking him just a little) and say, in a little bit of a demanding and innocent way, "can you cum now? cum on my face." but the game starts when I then keep going back to sucking and licking him, and then pull away and make the same demands at a time that throws his rhythm off. He gets really frustrated, but also turned on, especially when I start berating him and telling him to "cum on my face, what's wrong?" and I might be leaning way far away. He "wins" if he can shoot his cum and hit my face before I pull far enough out of the way, and I win if I can make him cum all over himself! If it turns out I win, then I give him a handjob while he's still cumming and then smear the stuff all over him to rub it in so to speak. :D

calimar: :D My ex husband used to do that to make me laugh...