tried being sucked in front of people?

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media
I need to know what has happened to grammar and spelling.? Has the computer age completely destroyed the english language?
I think most programs have spell check and grammar check also!

Looked like he was typing in Japanglish.

Anyway, I love getting head in front of a bunch of guys, usually a couple others join in and that really gets me going!!

Yes, back to the subject here... I feel self-conscious when getting head in public.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in college it was more a matter of me sucking off other guys. Loved it when they would cheer me on. It got me going and I would get so pumped by it. And yes, it would mostly be my frat brothers.

meatfest

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the bj vid in my gallery, that was right in front of a big window, didn't bother shutting the curtains or anything. There were quite a few other houses overlooking so anyone could've seen in, but I never really checked, was too busy really. We sucked and fucked quite a lot by that window, and it was quite a turn on knowing that we were probably watched, as we're both a bit exhibitionist. She obviously doesn't mind advertising the fact she's fucking amazing at giving head!!

She told me about a time she'd just started going out with her ex. He was a big fella, and none of his mates believed that she could get the whole python in. She got rather incredibly drunk and when a couple of them were round her house she demonstrated her skill in front of them to prove her skill. She was really embarrassed about that as she said she prefers the thought that someone could be watching, rather than having people actually there.

I was with a girl in college once, and we'd been for a day out in Cambridge. On the way home we got stuck in a traffic jam and she basically got her jeans down, was wearing no knickers, and starting playing with herself. I of course got well fucking hard so she starting going down on me, even though there were people walking past in the street! I got jizz all over her, me and the fucking car, but it was worth it.

My first long term gf and I would often get her house to ourselves on a Friday night when her folks and sister were out. One night we had the music on a bit loud and didn't hear the sister come back in. We were having a great fuck and I was just pulling out and coming all over her tits and face when her sister walked in. (And back out again fairly quickly!)

So yes, I love the thought of being watched, but think I'd be horrified if I actually had people there watching as a true audience!!

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I need to know what has happened to grammar and spelling.? Has the computer age completely destroyed the english language?

Anyway, I love getting head in front of a bunch of guys, usually a couple others join in and that really gets me going!!

Sorry for that..i didnt check the spelling :redface: .hehe

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

so true--this applies to a lot of the posts on here--i try to check before i post and sometimes i have to edit

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone who remembers friday nights at "the works" (closed now, i'm assuming) on NYC's upperwest side, knows the feeling :biggrin1: :wink: