tried enlargel?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by ruffryder, Jun 1, 2006.

1. ruffryder

ruffryder New Member

Anyone try enlargel the advertisment usually shows up a lot in this forum in some boxes on top of website. Anyone try it? I've read it and its explanation and function is really impressive. It says that the gel goes into pores and does soemthign to spongelike tissue that makes it swell up and make it capable of holding more blood. This sounds like it has a good hypothesis. SOunds liek ti would work now jsut need to know if it truely is capable of doing this. Anyoen with experience?

2. antonio

antonio Member

Haven't heard of it. I wonder what chemicals expand the tissue. Have they listed the ingredients?

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Man, I could rub toothpaste on my cock and it would enlarge.

4. ruffryder

ruffryder New Member

No ingredient but here are the basics :

Absorbs directly into the penile tissue, where it begins to work immediately.
    • Releases several vasodilators that work together causing the individual pores of the spongelike tissue comprising the majority of the penis (corpus cavernosum) to dilate and expand beyond normal capacity, making them capable of holding more blood - thus, enlarging the penis.
    • Releases several Androgen Precursors into the blood stream that prompt the testes to produce testosterone, the hormone primarly responsible for natural penile growth and development.
    • Softens the penile tissue causing it to be significantly more responsive to growth oriented penile exercise.

For all you intellegient ones or chemists/anatomy people does this make sense?

5. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    when i rub it all over my body will I grow too? :biggrin1:

6. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I always thought my fingers were too small. Will it work on those?

7. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yes, but I doubt that you wanna have 10inch fingers :cool:

8. antonio

antonio Member

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I wish I was related to herb. He's made a lot of money selling his supplements.

10. vintage1981

vintage1981 New Member

10 inch fingers? could you imagine the size of that pianist?

/goes back into my corner for a bad pun

11. Talmidge

Talmidge Active Member

Albums:
    Im a med student and we study the action of Vasodilators in College, but strangely not their application to the penis:wink: . Vasodilation is when the thin layer of muscle around a vessel relaxes, which permits the vessel to carry more blood. Every time you get an erection, thats penile vasodilation. Over time the tissue might repair itself with a slightly larger capacity for blood?

Does the advertisment say it causes vasodilation, or that it increases the tissues ability for vasodilation? In the case of the latter it would have to be used in conjunction with other PE methods.

On a totally non-medical note, the things in life that usually yield the most gains are the ones you have to work for. Id just go with the exercises.

12. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

If you rubbed this stuff on your dick and it really made it grow, it would be very, very expensive.

13. Murci_EC

Murci_EC New Member

if I buy this would I want to put it on before bed maybe?

14. gprent

gprent Member

Don't waste your money.

15. jfrsndvs

jfrsndvs Member

Albums:
    here is one of the ingredients that is listed for this stuff, I just looked it up on wikipedia.

Leaves and flower
    Scientific classificationKingdom:Plantae
    Division:Magnoliophyta
    Class:Magnoliopsida
    Order:Zygophyllales
    Family:Zygophyllaceae
    Genus:Tribulus
    Species:T. terrestris
    Binomial nameTribulus terrestris
    LinnaeusTribulus terrestris is a flowering plant in the family Zygophyllaceae, native to warm temperate and tropical regions of the Old World in southern Europe, southern Asia, throughout Africa, and in northern Australia. It can thrive even in desert climates and poor soil.
    Like many weedy species, this plant has many common names. Puncture Vine, Caltrop, Yellow Vine, and Goathead are the most widely used; others include bindy eye, bindii, bullhead, burnut, burra gokhroo, calthrops, cat's head, common dubbeltjie, devil's thorn, devil's weed, doublegee, dubbeltje, gokshura, ground bur-nut, isiHoho, land caltrop, Maltese cross, Mexican sandbur, puncture weed, rose, small caltrops, tackweed, and Texas sandbur (also T. micrococcus).

It is a taprooted herbaceous perennial plant that grows as a summer annual in colder climates. The stems radiate from the crown to a diameter of about 10 cm to over 1 m, often branching. They are usually prostrate, forming flat patches, though they may grow more upwards in shade or among taller plants. The leaves are pinnately compound with leaflets less than a quarter-inch long. The flowers are 4–10 mm wide, with five lemon-yellow petals. A week after each flower blooms, it is followed by a fruit that easily falls apart into four or five single-seeded nutlets. The nutlets or "seeds" are hard and bear two sharp spines, 10 mm long and 4–6 mm broad point-to-point. These nutlets strikingly resemble goats' or bulls' heads; the "horns" are sharp enough to puncture bicycle tyres and to cause considerable pain to unshod feet.
    The Latin name tribulus originally meant the caltrop (a spiky weapon), but in Classical times already meant this plant as well.[1]
    Contents

Dietary supplement

Tribulus terrestris has long been used as a tonic and aphrodisiac in Indian ayurveda practice, where it is known by its Sanskrit name, "gokshura".[3]
    It is now being promoted as a testosterone booster for the purpose of building muscle and increasing sex drive. Independent studies [4] have suggested that Tribulus terrestris extract does increase testosterone levels, though leaving them in the normal range, which is not thought to increase muscle development.
    Some have compared the tonic properties of Tribulus terrestris to the effects of ginseng, but these occur due to entirely different mechanisms. Claims have been made that it enhances testosterone levels by increasing luteinizing hormone (LH) levels.[5] LH is responsible for "telling" your body to produce testosterone. One interesting fact is that extended use of anabolic steroids reduces levels of LH, thus reducing and sometimes shutting down the body's production of testosterone.[6]
    It is also claimed that Tribulus terrestris increases testosterone by increasing gonadotropin-releasing hormone[citation needed] (GnRH) which in turn stimulates the production of LH and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). Testosterone, besides its role in muscle-building and raising fertility and libido, is also known to have a positive effect on bone marrow activity (for red blood cell production) and the immune system.[citation needed]
    On the other hand, one recent study found that T. terrestris caused no increase in testosterone or LH in young men,[7] and another found that a commercial supplement containing androstenedione and herbal extracts, including T. terrestris, was no more effective at raising testosterone levels than androstenedione alone.[8] SupplementWatch does not consider that there is any scientific evidence for effectiveness in muscle building. It suggests that it may be beneficial for those whose testosterone is below normal, such as dieters and overtrained athletes.[4]
    The active chemical in T. terrestris is proven to be protodioscin (PTN),[9] a cousin to DHEA. In a study with mice, Tribulus was shown to enhance mounting activity and erection better than testosterone cypionate.[citation needed] This however, isn't as convincing as one might think. Although an OTC supplement outpacing a pharmaceutical is big news, testosterone cypionate is a synthetic ester of testosterone engineered for its longer activity. To be effective, its level must build up in the system of the animal using it. This process usually takes 2–3 weeks.[citation needed]
    No significant adverse effects have been reported from supplementation with Tribulus terrestris. However, some users report an upset stomach, which can usually be counteracted by taking it with food.[4]

16. JeremyTesta

JeremyTesta New Member

Just tried p-boost after reading some reviews about it. Worked good but pretty pricey. The trial was free but you have to pay for the shipping which was quick. Anyone know any coupon codes for p-boost.com?

Draft saved Draft deleted