Tried Maca?

Doc Sperm

Just Browsing
Media
I've have read some very positive things about the herbal drug Maca. It should besides beeing an aphfrodisiac also increase your cum volume significantly. Have anyone tried this?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why guys want to be shooting a huge load, let's face it it's not really the greatest taste in the world, I happily swallow but I wouldn't like a cup full.

Doc Sperm

Just Browsing
Media
yes,it definately works.i take two daily,along with 1500 mg of l-arganine.it also boosts sex drive and increases longevity.this is from my personal experience.may not do squat for other guys.

OK, Does that mean 2 x 500 mg. I have read that is the normal dose. Or could you take more? I also read about a test where the dose was 3 g per day.

Are there any risks with this drug? It isn't classified as narcotics I hope.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Maca is not a drug. It's a Peruvian root rich in minerals and aminoacids that has been taken for ages by Peruvian Indians, back to the Incas. It has many properties. They originally took it as a stimulant for endurance in high altitute and extreme cold-hot temperatures. It's been said to improve immunity and to aid in the reproductive system. In lab tests mice have shown increased testicle size and sperm production, and increased longevity. I've taken it intermitently (e.g. two 500mg a day for 3 months, then rest 1 month) and I do experience general wellbeing when I'm on it. Yes, my libido also increases and I tend to have more powerful erections and more copious ejaculations. But this is only to a certain extent and after an initial phase the effect wears off a bit. This is not a magical elixir; it's just a good supplement.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

thedude8199

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why guys want to be shooting a huge load, let's face it it's not really the greatest taste in the world, I happily swallow but I wouldn't like a cup full.

I'd say most guys like to see themselves shooting massive loads. It's satisfying...for me at least.

Aside from that, cumming feels good. So, the more cum you shoot the better it feels.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod