Tried prostate but...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by randomed, Jul 23, 2011.

1. randomed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just tried locating my prostate after reading so many wonderful prostate orgasm stories. But I could not find it. All I felt was spongy tissues around. Any advise people? I tried pressing to the front but found no walnut nor felt no special sensations except feeling the urge to crap. Is prostate massage a gay act, no offense intended.

2. CobraLover

CobraLover Member

Albums:
    Prostate massage isn't just for gay guys! Straight guys have their girlfriends do it to them because it feels so good. Here's what you can do...lube up your butthole good (after it's clean), then slide two fingers into the upper side, and keep reaching up inside with your fingers...guaranteed you'll find it.

3. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like you're feeling way too far up there. Put a finger in only as far as the second joint, then press towards the base of the penis.

4. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're doing that all wrong...here, I'll do it!

5. randomed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The feeling of having to crap did not go away until a few hours and it felt terrible. I have only used 1 finger and I do not wish to try 2. Should I press hard towards the front? How hard? What will I feel at my fingertip? I am reluctant to try again.

6. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ^^ I feel the same as you whenever I try, although the sensation does not linger so long afterwards.

I never had success with it and I had no idea how others did it. I did exactly what bighairydong said (although with one finger, not two) and I still cannot find it. Do I have to press harder against the tissue to find it? I've heard that you're not supposed to press harder than you would against your eye so I just never know what I'm looking for because all I feel is tissue, nothing hard or walnut-shaped or something that makes me feel like coming on the spot.

7. shady ace

shady ace Member

Albums:
    when you hit it, you'll know. also: when you bust a nut, that contracting you feel, like a muscle under the 'nacho', if that helps.

8. randomed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly. How hard should I press? Is it a significant walnut or?

9. davidjh7

Gold Member

I think you should take this in stages, given your experience. First, you need to educate yourself about the different feeling. Start on the OUT side, on your perineum (the ridge between your balls and ass), Approximately between 1-2" up from your hole, rub that area. Rub your entire perineum when hard. Search along the length of it for an area that feels different. It may almost feel "weird" to you, or stimulate an urge to pee. What you are searching for intially is just a "different" feeling. Relax and use varying pressure. That is your prostate. Once you can identify that area, post again, and you can progress to the next internal stage. Part of the process is educating yourself about your own body and feelings.

10. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

My opinion is that you should look on line for a diagram of where the prostate is and take it from there. Use only one finger, well lubed, and insert it. I think lying on your side is best but that just a suggestion. As someone said, go slowly with your finger tip pointing towards your cock and balls. Don't push too hard. Be gentle as you probe and you should find it. It is spongy especially if you've cum sometime before. If you have not cum for a while it will be slightly hard to the touch. For me, and most guys, I think, this is when you really feel it.

11. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Randomed- you are 100% straight, but don't feel ashamed about wanting to learn more about your own body, and experience the physical pleasures it can bring you. As others have said, anal stimulation isn't "gay" or "straight..." it's sexual. You're a sexual guy, so learn what you like (with others or alone) and do that.

One thing you could do would be to schedule a massage with a male therapist in your area. Communicate with him in advance that you are interested in prostate massage- and see if he can include something in your session. He will either say "no way Jose," or "I don't do that, but I could recommend someone who does," or he might help you out.

If you let someone else do it, then you can just relax and enjoy the experience. If it is coupled with massage, you will already be relaxed and nude, and on a table in a position where someone can work with you to help you find your prostate. Even if it's not a sensual massage with a so called "happy ending" you might find another guy who understands that you just want to have help identifying where the structure is. If you get that far, however, you might just wish to get a nut.

Another thing that might do it is for you to buy an anerous prostate massage device. (Google it.) That will rub on your prostate and when used your orgasm will be a different experience.

12. randomed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh I really doubt I would want a masseur to do the deed. Thanks for the suggestion m8. I will give it a try sometime soon. 2nd joint of the finger I will note. Anyone's prostate is deeper than that?

13. Deve1opment

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  14. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

You could look for a female masseuse to give you a prostate massage if you don't want a male one. In my area, the registered masseuses aren't allowed to, but some unregistered masseuses will massage my prostate. I get it done every couple of months. Look for one in Craigslist.

While I do like the feeling of her finger up my ass, I also enjoy the feel of her touching me outside first. She does a sensual massage around my perineum and sphincter and crack. I find it extremely erotic and ticklish when her fingers brush over my bum hole. It's sorta like sex. Intercourse is just the final destination, whereas the foreplay is the fun part. The foreplay in this case are the touches around my perineum and sphincter and the prostate massage is the sex. I've even had my registered massage therapists massage around my sphincter too, but they won't go inside.

Draft saved Draft deleted