Tried to dye my pubes blue!!

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friends dared me to dye my pubes blue yesterday and I did it, although they ended up turning them more black that blue to be honest.

What do you guys think, because I may just shave them all off if they look bad

Attachments

Reactions: MilesCumming

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I didn't realize until I looked at your gallery that you're a blond so I guess it looks odd to you but yeah, they just do look black. It would have been sort of cool (for about a min) if they were blue. I wouldn't worry about it and I wouldn't shave them. Pubes rock.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They don't look bad, no need to shave 'em off (indeed - don't shave your pubes unless you want to look like a mutant!)

Just wondering: whatever inspired you to want blue pubes?

Nothing really inspired me to do it, I just got dared to do it and blue was the only abnormal color we could find.

Although I would have went with bright green or pink if I could have choosen, just for fun

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing really inspired me to do it, I just got dared to do it and blue was the only abnormal color we could find.

Although I would have went with bright green or pink if I could have choosen, just for fun

LOL....do it do it...bright green....would love to see the outcome of that....a bush that actually IS green haha

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I've been a big fan of your dick pics. Keep the blue/black pubes at least long enough for your blond roots to start growing in. And please post pics of your two-tone pubes with the blond roots too - hahah.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've been a big fan of your dick pics. Keep the blue/black pubes at least long enough for your blond roots to start growing in. And please post pics of your two-tone pubes with the blond roots too - hahah.

I want to see that too but not so much for the haha factor.