Tried to find out the size of her ex?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by max90, Jan 9, 2010.

1. max90

max90 Member

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody has ever tried to find out the penissize of your gf's/bf's ex? If yes, how? Just asked her, or in a very subtle way?

Or have you ever tried to find out the size of your ex's new gf/bf?

And, how did she react?
    And, was he bigger or smaller?

2. Blackle

Blackle Member

Just ask. if you beat around the bush you'll seem desperate. Are you? What are you reasons for wanting to know? Honestly I've been told that guys with smaller dicks than me( by women) have been better in bed. Luckily ( I guess) I'm cocky and full of myself...but inside it didn't feel great. Be careful what you wish for.

3. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Why would you care? There are bigger, smaller, longer, thicker. Just be happy that she is with you. If she wanted to be with her ex, she would be. You are undermining yourself with this seeming insecurity. No one (man or woman) likes a man without confidence.

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a woman, i find it insulting that you think the only reason i might be with you is that your thing is bigger than the one(s) i have had previously. Such a train of questioning implies that this is all that matters to me.

5. dolfette

Gold Member

if you ask me i'm going to dump you.
    it's none of your business...in fact it would be a betrayal of his privacy. if you think that's cool with you then i have to wonder what you'll be telling your next gf about me.

6. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    I try to find out. What kind of sucks though is the current woman I'm with never paid attention to penis size so she doesn't really know the size of any of former partners. But due to my interest in the subject it has sparked her own curiosity about penis size and she will now pay closer attention to future partners including even measuring the next guy's dick with her hand if she can.

As for my ex, she told me the size of a lot of her partners. I even asked her one day what would I have to change about my dick to make it perfect? She said it would need to be a 1/2-1 inch longer and less thick which basically implied that the perfect cock was her ex. I asked her if her ex had the perfect cock for her and she said yeah lol. So if you're going to ask, be prepared to hear the worst.

7. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just ask, I know I married a size queen.

Most memorably, my husband and an ex- of mine both refer to a mutual ex- of theirs as "gourd dick".

8. the_reverend

Gold Member

i never ask...if they want me to know, they'll usually tell me (as my last girlfriend did...emphatically, lol. just that he was very small, though. not how small). i'm more concerned with knowing i'm just better in bed overall than their exes (or currents, which a few of them have actually told me, lol!), but with both it's far more satisfying to hear it unsolicited. ;)

9. wallyj84

Gold Member

Not if her ex was the one who broke it off.

10. D_Merringtonne Meathead

Never asked, don't really want to know anything about a partner's sexual history. But of course like everyone here in the 'well hung' category it is not unknown to hear a woman say that I'm the 'biggest' she's had. Whether true or not, whether she's talking about length or girth, or whether it matters to her or not is for her to decide, not me. I simply want to use what I have to give us both pleasure and hope that what she has to offer is good too.

11. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    I know about all of my wife's exes, their size, how they were, things they did. Its just part of how we are in our relationship, and part because we were friends for a while before we started dating so i heard alot of it then too.

12. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

I have been asked several times but my situation is unique in that I pre-screen guys before I have sex with them so they know that want a very specific size or larger. Most of the guys are more curious as to how they stack up in size not really in how good they are in bed. (They have already found that out and if they need to ask, something is wrong with them). So I tell them, but they also know that they have satisfied me and I want more of what they got.

13. RsideNole

RsideNole New Member

I found out about the size of my ex's partners, but only as a result of a related conversation. I was able to make him achieve orgasm during penetration and afterward he couldn't stop giving me puppy eyes and being affectionate.

When I asked if he was okay, he kept smiling without saying anything. He finally told me he hadn't experienced that with his other partners. Not knowing this wasn't common, I joked he must have been with guys much bigger than me since I'm far from hung. That's when he told me most of his partners have indeed been bigger than me but I knew how take care of him.

14. champ111

champ111 New Member

i just asked....and all she said was he was big......then i let it go,

15. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

Everyone has told me. I would never keep such things about myself from someone I claim to love and trust, or intend to someday soon.

Not getting personal with you cuz I respect what you're saying, but if a woman chose to dump me, rather than invite me into her world, then I would be glad she saved me the trouble of dumping her.

16. dolfette

Gold Member

it's not my world.
    it's the private world that is another man's genitalia.
    something he shared with me in confidence.
    saying the sex was good/bad for me is one thing.
    revealing his exact measurements for your amusement is another.
    this is after all real life, not an anonymous message board.
    i would not reveal confidential information without his express permission...if you see that as a flaw then i would never be with you in the first place.

morals you see.

17. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    It has come up from time to time as a side note in related conversations. It doesn't particularly interest me but it has generally come up when discussing how bad past lovers were by comparison. Because I tend to aim for giving my lover orgasms, sometimes she'll describe how good the sex is by comparing with past experiences and for some women the specific size is a significant factor in achieving orgasm by penetration (or at least some women think it is for them).

18. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

I understood the OP to be asking if anyone had discussed the past sexual experiences of their mate, and how past mates stacked up to him. Exact measurements of each former partner are not required and would be weird I think. merely a remark such as, "you're longer than most and probably the thickest I've ever had" seems to be more of the sort of thing the OP is wondering about.

19. Florida Boy

Gold Member

Why would one care?

20. 5tar

5tar New Member

why, to compare of course.

that said, i've asked all my exes, some with more detail than others. mainly because i am into SPH and responses to this kind of thing usually indicate whether i could introduce it to a partner or not.

Draft saved Draft deleted