Tried to Stop, but...

bentec32

Just Browsing
Media
Curious if anyone has ever been in a situation where, for whatever reason, they tried desperately not to cum but just couldn't stop themselves.

It happened to me a couple weeks ago... I was home on a Saturday afternoon (in the middle of a little "solo activity") when someone began pounding on my door. I probably should have ignored it, but the knocking seemed pretty urgent, so I threw on some underwear and some sweats. In my haste, the head of my dick got trapped between the waistband of my underwear and my stomach, so there was near constant friction as I went to open the door... this proved to be a mistake on my part :p

Who should be there but my fairly hot neighbor, in his swimsuit and soaked, needing to borrow some towels - apparently he and his gf just got done swimming at the complex pool and he didn't have any clean towels (at least none to his gf's satisfaction - she's a prissy little thing). Anyway, I was kinda embarrassed because he is often the fuel for my imagination during my j/o sessions, and here I'd just been jerking about 30 seconds before... I'm not sure if it was the friction, him in a swimsuit, the embarrassment, whatever, but I started getting really turned on as I chatted with him and then went to get him some towels.

By the time I headed back to the door, I realized I was actually in danger of cumming, which just made me more embarrassed. I was so worked up my dick was actually throbbing, which just seemed to cause more friction. I gave him the towels and sent him on his way pretty quickly, which is damn lucky since I blew a load in my shorts about 3 seconds after closing the door. I'm not sure what I would have done had he wanted to chat (or worse come in the apartment). I've had a couple other times where I shot off at a bad moment, but those were mostly in my high school / college years...

The whole thing was embarrassing and incredibly exciting at the same time... anyone else got a story like this?

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had anything like that happen to me, but that sounds like a good start to a great story. Keep going.

bentec32

Just Browsing
Media
LOL... well, I appreciate all the "excitement" my post generated... umm... glad to help I guess...:redface:

Based on the responses, sounds like I'm the only one who's dealt with something like this... bummer... I'm not a hair-trigger by any stretch, but I've had a couple times like this in my life where I wasn't trying to get off and did anyway... granted, some of them were "understandable" (i.e. waking up in the middle of a wet dream and just being too far along in the process to do much more than enjoy the ride for example)... but I was hoping someone else might have dealt with something similar.

Ah well, thanks anyway, guys and gals.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
bentec32 said:
LOL... well, I appreciate all the "excitement" my post generated... umm... glad to help I guess...:redface:

Based on the responses, sounds like I'm the only one who's dealt with something like this... bummer... I'm not a hair-trigger by any stretch, but I've had a couple times like this in my life where I wasn't trying to get off and did anyway... granted, some of them were "understandable" (i.e. waking up in the middle of a wet dream and just being too far along in the process to do much more than enjoy the ride for example)... but I was hoping someone else might have dealt with something similar.

Ah well, thanks anyway, guys and gals.

Sorry dude, wasn't paying attention.... I was borderline cumming.. edging myself to that moment when you are about to cum. The phone rang... I stopped...cursed... picked up the portable phone.. dropped it and it hit my dick... and BAMM!! I blew... all over the phone... I had to buy a new one.

Moral of the story..The answering machine doesn't jerk off.. so let it take the call.:biggrin1:

twistedwrister

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
something like this happened to me before. my girlfriend and i were in the middle of having sex in my bed when my sister knocked on my bedroom door. we were doing it missionary, so i pulled out, and just laid beside her so it would look like we were just napping or cuddling or something. then i say "what?" and my sister comes in and asks to use my phone. i say sure and she walks across my room, grabs my phone and leaves. my mistake though was laying on my stomach after i pulled out. that little compression was enough to cause me to blow as my sister was walking through my room. she left and closed the door and didn't have a clue but i made a mess of my bed and embarassed myself pretty good.

nkutjodude

1st Like
Media
Wow, bentec32, never had exactly that happen but in 7th grade i was a bit taller than most and didn't fit under the desks that well. Anyway, I used to have a perpetual boner during class and I'd squeeze my buttcheeks so that my hardon would press against the underside of the desk. Well, I pressed once to often and blew a load in my pants. DAMN - had to untuck my shirt and try to cover the wet evidence for the rest of the f**king day!

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
Sorry dude, wasn't paying attention.... I was borderline cumming.. edging myself to that moment when you are about to cum. The phone rang... I stopped...cursed... picked up the portable phone.. dropped it and it hit my dick... and BAMM!! I blew... all over the phone... I had to buy a new one.

Moral of the story..The answering machine doesn't jerk off.. so let it take the call.:biggrin1:

That cracked me up...

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reminded me of a funny event during WW II. A young lieutenant, a dentist, told us one morning that when he had awakened that he felt the presence of an erection so he lifted the covers for a look and, sure enough, there it was - throbbing. He said that he KNEW if he touched it, it would go off. "SO," he said with a contented sigh, "I touched it!!"

Gramps

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chuck64 said:
I've never had anything like that happen to me, but that sounds like a good start to a great story. Keep going.

Ditto. This will fuel my solo sessions for weeks. I will be the hot neighbor though, and I'll be needing to come into the apartment to use your shower. After your accident, you'll have to use it too.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell is right.

Lots of fuel here....but I also liked the thread "Ever been caught jerkin off ?"

Love watching a man "take care of business"....and even more hot to me if he doesn't know he's being watched.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
nkutjodude said:
Wow, bentec32, never had exactly that happen but in 7th grade i was a bit taller than most and didn't fit under the desks that well. Anyway, I used to have a perpetual boner during class and I'd squeeze my buttcheeks so that my hardon would press against the underside of the desk. Well, I pressed once to often and blew a load in my pants. DAMN - had to untuck my shirt and try to cover the wet evidence for the rest of the f**king day!

I once was writing an exam in grade 9... in the school assembly hall with about a hundred other students. I finished early and it was one of those exams where they didn't allow you to leave early. So I decided :rolleyes: to kill the time by staring at the ass of the girl (Erica B... wonder where she is now?) sitting in front of me and "flexing" my cock. Which felt kinda good. And made me wonder if I could actually cum that way. So... I kept at it, and did - surprising myself! I remember walking home carrying my jacket in front of me instead of wearing it, and it was raining hard, too...:tongue:

Thanks for reminding me of that!:smile:

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chuck64 said:
Another story from My First (time ever) Story Series.

This topic takes me back to that magic moment when I finally got some much needed sexual tension release from a condition that teen guys often referred to as a case of "blue balls".

At age 16 I had been "going steady" with a girl one year my junior named "Janice". We had discovered french kissing, heavy petting, and progressed to rubbing one another's genitals with our hands. This meant that we could really steam up the windows of my family car at the local outdoor drive-in movie or a private, quiet area where we could park to "get it on" at night.

Well as you can imagine that one night we had really got aroused after unzipping our jeans and sliding down our underwear for easier access. After awhile I begin to get that ever present urge building to climax but did not want to stop my "enthusiastic" girl friend from stroking my cock. I tried to get her to slow down and give me some occasional "breathers" to avoid my pending climax.

Since we had not engaged in intercourse yet I felt this was about as far as we could go in my parents automobile ( it would be another year before I got my own ).

Well I finally had to relent and let my load go. It had been probably two weeks since I had masturbated so I shot a pretty good load that my girl friend said I had "tickled" the palm of her hand. Since this was a first for her she also mentioned that my seminal fluid was thick and warm ( nope did not offer to let her taste it ).

I had overlooked bringing anything to adequately clean up afterwards. Luckily, my girl friend had a couple of facial tissues in her purse and she managed to dab up my cum load in her hand.

Little did I realize, at the time, that I had oozed lots of post climax cum that ended up dripping in the drivers and passenger seat. I did not think about it at the time until my dad discretely told me to "clean up" the family car seats and pickup the ( cum loaded ) facial tissue that my girlfriend had stuffed in the glove box. My dad was pretty cool with late night curfews and tell tale evidence of "extra curricular activity" in the family car. He probably did not want my mother to find out that I was becoming "sexually active" or whatever.

The follow up to this will be when someone asks for members recollection of My First Intercourse Experience.