Trim Fit Boxers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BigMeatNJ, Feb 3, 2009.

1. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    as a man that has worn boxers since I was 9 or 10..(or nothing at all and a jockstrap for sports) I have worn longer leg full cut boxers for a lot of years. But about 2 weeks ago I was shopping and noticed Jockey Life Trim Fit boxers on display and bought 2 2/packs. I did this because they were the first kind of boxers my dad bought for me when I asked to not wear briefs and wear boxers like he did....brought back some memories for me of him in them and me in them too.
    wearing them again I was really surprised at how great they felt. not too baggy under jeans (I usually never wear underwear with jeans) and the way the legs fit with the vented 70's style legs that fit tight but move with you is great. also lets your stuff have room to hang, but also holds it against your thigh a bit more than regular boxers. they feel great and I was wondering if anyone else wears them or has memories of them from years past. they have a great retro look to them too.

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Hey - as a kid was not allowed to wear boxers!?!?

Only briefs and there were different ones for summer and winter! Was in NYC growing up.

For awhile wore the regular briefs but now, most of the time, commando - except for gym and our few cold days!!

Thanks for bringing up the memories - also that 4th picture on your shots is GREAT!!!

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the reminder BigMeatNJ. I bought several pair of Jockey Life Trim Fit and other sport boxers with contrasting binding back in the '70s (sure wish I stll had them now!). I was strictly a briefs guy back then and only wore the trim fits at home for bedroom sports. It wasn't until the 2000s that I gave boxers an honest chance, yet all of the ones that I have are regular, full cut boxers. I'll have to revisit the trim fits and buy a few to see how I like them now that I wear boxers all the time.

4. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes...wish I still had sme of the 70's ones with the contrasting pipping too.

try them...as a devoted boxer lover, I think you will be pleasently surprised. I too have a drawer full of baggy full (and longer legged) boxers that I swear by. but there really struck me as great..especially under tighter pants and jeans.

Draft saved Draft deleted