trim, shave, or bush

D

deleted3272

I keep it trimmed. My gf has mentioned me shaving it a few times but im afraid it would itch like crazy when it grew back.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usualy shave all around, but leave the rest trimmed. THINKING about shaving it all, but I'm afraid it will give me childish look... [more of a hairless twinky!]
WHAT do you think?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usualy shave all around, but leave the rest trimmed. THINKING about shaving it all, but I'm afraid it will give me childish look... [more of a hairless twinky!]
WHAT do you think?

NO NO NO! Keep all of your glorious body hair intact. I think it adds to your beauty!

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
All natural thick black hairy bush. Shaved ALL my pubes and balls few months back. I just dig the manly hairy look alot.

Ah My man Jase! We are so compatible.:cool:

I've experimented with shaving (once, long ago, all the way, and more recently, I was shaving my balls for a period) but finally decided it wasnt worth the trouble, and I really like my thick dark bush. I think it sets off a man's cock beautifully.:biggrin1:

And yet --- when I see a guy trimmed or shaved, I admit it can be a turn on. I guess it's partly the implicit narcissism(?).....anyway it can be kinda hot to feel a certain mascuine "power" over a shaved bottom. :biggrin1: I like contrasts.....

And hey, it's not much fun sucking hairy balls either.....:frown1:

Mac29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Keep it trimmed here. Trim the pubes, shave or trim the balls…love shaved sexy balls! Like to trim the ass too, shaving can get to itchy.