trim the pelt?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mplsingleguy, Oct 6, 2007.

1. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys! What do you normally do about the pubes? When I was showering at the health club yesterday I was noticing alot of different levels of "manscaping" from full jungle to completely bald. That goes for the 'boys down below' as well... so what do you guys do? I can handle the itching, and/or the regular maintenance. I'm more curious on what FEEDBACK you guys have had from other men and women--- what's in fashion- to let it grow wild, to trim, to shave completely? What do you guys see other guys doing? What looks best in the locker room showers?

2. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    I keep my shaft and balls smooth-shaven and trim the rest to keep it neat. I leave my pubes fairly long but clip my chest and stomach hair a bit shorter. My pics show off my regimen pretty well, I think.

Btw, guys who shave themselves completely bald look pre-pubescent to me (creepy!). :23: A man should look like a man!

Oh, and nice pics, mplsingleguy.

3. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

I trim my bush just a bit; it grows rather long.

And I agree with VeeP about two things...1, complete shaves are a turn-off, and 2, very nice pics, mpls. If you ever want to explore that 20%....

Draft saved Draft deleted