Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i looove to shave my balls and to trim my bush for quite some time. i believe it looks masculine but more organised lol... do you think this looks still straight or a bit gayish on me?

View media item 1042724

jayce2016

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To me a complete shave or wax is but then again it's probably generational... as I'm told many young guys do this...

I think that its a visual preference. I suppose some people like the "natural" growth. I for one prefer shaved/trimmed. I would not want a huge thatching of pubes giving or getting oral so I trim mine down.

Reactions: chadstallion

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that its a visual preference. I suppose some people like the "natural" growth. I for one prefer shaved/trimmed. I would not want a huge thatching of pubes giving or getting oral so I trim mine down.

Trim I do all the time, that is why I said "Shaved or Waxed" meaning all gone. I've wondered about waxing but haven't tried it yet...

clcarter22

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trim I do all the time, that is why I said "Shaved or Waxed" meaning all gone. I've wondered about waxing but haven't tried it yet...
I'm usually shaved smooth or at least trimmed. I've wondered about waxing as well. The people I've talked with that wax really seem to prefer it because you stay smoother longer plus the hair goes back less course.

Reactions: Scott6428

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been trimming my stuff for as long as I can remember just because I prefer it. I've been married for over 10 years, so the only people who ever see it are me and my wife. Who cares what anyone else thinks, do what makes you happy. Sidebar: "looking gay". That's some stereotypical homophobic bullshit.

D

deleted136887

i looove to shave my balls and to trim my bush for quite some time. i believe it looks masculine but more organised lol... do you think this looks still straight or a bit gayish on me?

[photo="medium"]1042724[/photo]
Why would you worry?
Are you insecure?

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I rip every bit of hair from my body, as a stripper, its to present a cleaner view, personally I prefer it that way, I'm not sure whether it looks gay or not, I'm not sure what gay looks like these days,

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

Yeah, you got me I looked at your smooth johnson.

I don't it makes you look gay (or straight), but for sure you're a digital perv. Welcome to the club.

Not sure how organized it looks though. Mine looks like a clusterfuck no matter how many times I shave it.

Reactions: ronin001

douggie77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think that completely shaved is gross on both men and women. It's just too pedophile-like for me. Trimmed is acceptable, but I would very much like to see this trend pass. For women, they're more into doing their hair, nails, makeup, clothing, etc. anyway, so being trimmed up down there seems more natural to me. But for men, I think it looks especially bad because, at least in my mind, guys should be less vain than women, and guys who are too into primping and preening seem off-putting to me. I also think manscaping can look absolutely ridiculous. You see guys in the gym who are hairy as hell, and then they've got this bald patch around their cock, or they're hairy as hell and are constantly trying to shave everywhere, which is not only a full time job, as the hair grows out, I'm thinking, "Who do they think they're kidding". I also wonder how the women in their lives deal with someone who must feel like sandpaper most of the time. I don't know, I just think that manscaping is generally ridiculous on a who lot of levels.

I think that completely shaved is gross on both men and women. It's just too pedophile-like for me..... I just think that manscaping is generally ridiculous on a who lot of levels.

You seem to be perfectly fine slinging shit all over people for shaving their cock (the pedo remark is especially insulting), but in the same breath while you're claiming to be 99% straight, OK with brojobs?

Where's my bullshit flag, when I need it?

I think 99% straight guys getting brojobs is generally ridiculous.

Reactions: hornyguy269