Trimmed, shaved or hairy?

tugador

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need advice! The best look for the cock of my size: should I shave it completely (1), shave just balls and shaft and just trim the rest (2) or leave all the hairs growing freely (3)?
What's the most masculine?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like a little fur above the cock. If it's completely bald, it just looks like a little boy to me. Not to mention that stubble HURTS and nice soft fur does not.

Trim the balls and taint though. They don't have to be hairless, just trim em up. You don't want a lady flossing on your nether fur.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
#2 but dont trim to much away and the hair you leave either leave at full length or only take off the tips.

Bald is good to look at but to be honest i dont like it for everyday purposes, men are hairy and there should be some there.

Full growth just looks unloved. If he dosent love it enough to look after it then why would i want to love it and get a face full of fur everytime im down there

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Trimmed, please, if you want my attention in that particular area. Just saying....:tongue:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, it looks like this thread was originally started in 2006, so I don't know if the OP is still looking for advice.

That said, I've learned to love a cock that has the shaft and balls shaved, and nothing else. Both my ex and my Master do it this way, and it's perfect. There's still the masculinity of the hair around the groin, but for any kind of oral pleasuring the lack of hair is ideal. I love not having to stop to pick hairs out of my mouth. Also, licking his balls when they are clean-shaven is a titillating experience for both parties.

My Master also trims the hair on his groin -- important because we go to sleep many nights with my head on his stomach and his cock in my mouth. If the hairs get too long, they tickle my face and nose, and I can't get to sleep.