Trimming Advice

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
I, being a young buck or what have you, haven't really given much thought to trimming until recently. I was wondering if any of the older, more experienced members could give me a few in depth pointers on how to do it. I don't want to take it all the way down (I already made that mistake once). The grow back was uncomfortable to say the least. Should I use scisors or a razor? How short should I take it down. All advice is welcome :smile:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
What works for me is a triple-blade disposable razor and a good lather of soap to shave shaft and balls smooth and an electric beard/mustache trimmer with variable-depth blade guard to neaten up the rest. Completely smooth all over is not only creepy looking (except for the very few who can actually pull it off), but also a royal bitch when it grows back in.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Norelco Body groom. As you have already said, never take it all the way down as with a razor. A razor, while making it smooth I agree, will also be a bitch when it grows back. I like the body groom for a couple of reasons. One is you can you one attachment for the bush so you don't go too short and make it just a trim. Two, you can go shorter with a shorter attachment as you go towards the shaft. Three, you can take it down VERY short, but not no hair short, around the base of the shaft and also use this to shave the bottom of your shaft also. This same length can be applied to your nuts. I find also that if I go too short just under the nutsack that the "rubbing" of the coarse newly shaven hair will drive you crazy with itch. Go short a bit but try not to leave "nubs". Irritates.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it best, tho' hard to find, a guy who you TRUST, and can focus on the job at hand...
....Easier for someone to razor/shave/electric or otherwise, , , but trust is key. Doesn't have to become a 'sex-session', just a grooming/guy kind of experience.

By the way, Anyone in San Antonio wanna talk about this? I'm gettin' bushy, and, well, , , ??? Seriously! Would like to meet a Trust-worthy Partner.....Let's discuss! sabrydryx@yahoo.com

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I agree, E-man... friends don't let friends trim (nor shave) their junk. :biggrin1:

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
Trust is the main issue for me. I love my friends but they are a bunch of jokesters and something like that would be open season for them. I could bet money at least one of them would try to spell out "I have AIDS" or something else horrible that my girlfriend wouldn't want to see. Its not something I could really see myself doing.