trimming advice

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by honeydew, Jul 18, 2008.

1. honeydew

honeydew New Member

My husband and I have talked about me trimming him so a BJ would be easier for me(love it!). What position is best for the guy if someone eis trimming them, lying down, sitting, or standing?

Honeydew

2. fun30013

fun30013 Member

If it is a heavy bush...then trim down as much as you can with clippers with him standing on news paper. Then if you want the total clean look, he can lay down and you can shave at this point. Take a pot of warm water to the bed so you can clean rinse the blade as needed. All done, put some nice lotion for any burns, and for God Sakes got with the grain; otherwise you will get bumps!

All done, looks good. Roll up the news paper, toss in the trash and you are all done!! No muss - No fuss!! HAVE FUN!:biggrin1:

3. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you wanted ideas on trimming each other there is a great video called "Dare to Bare." Personally, I thing if he was laying back on the bed and feet over the edge while you were trimming it would make a post-trim blowjob easier.

4. honeydew

honeydew New Member

Vas

you are thinking just what I was thinking.:wink:

HD

5. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Always here to help =)

6. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    you know there are people that do this for a living, seriously. might be worth the trip and a great experience for the two of you! as for myself, I use the Philips Norelco Bodygroom electric (cordless) shaver. You can use the head for a close trim or leave them off for a total smooth experience. stand, sit, lay down...doesn't matter. it is the best ever...pubes, shaft of the cock, balls, everything. no nicks and a big turn on. my biggest problem is mopping up the precum while I'm shaving so it doesn't get in the way. good luck and make it fun!

Draft saved Draft deleted