Trimming and/or Shaving your Pubes

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm an older guy, and it's been years since I've been in any situation where I'd see naked guys in their teens and 20's. I'm hearing that a lot of younger guys are doing a lot of trimming back of thier pubic hair, and a lot are even shaving it completely. "In my day", this was almost totally unheard of! I couldn't imagine being in my high school or college showers with my pubic hair anything but uncut and bushy, and I can't recall ever seeing another guy in this kind of a situation that was trimmed or shaved either.

So, is this pretty normal and accepted now? Do a lot of you teens and younger guys trim back your pubes?

D

deleted69654

I trim my pubes and shave my balls
I'm 20

poonwillie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shave my shaft and balls daily. My wife loves the smoothness and clean look, and I like the added sensation. I originaly did it as a Valentine present for the Mrs. She liked the results so much , I keep up with the shaving as just another thing to do in the shower. It's been more than 15 years and she still tells from time to time how much she likes the look, and I have to admit that I do too.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
The trimmed/groomed/well-kept look works for me. Completely smooth is pre-pubescent and creepy!