Trimming my Pubes

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It looks fine to me. I try to keep mine trimmed and free from the balls but sometimes i think i can't be bothered and let it grow. Bush hairy, bush trimmed, as long as there IS bush.

Jaxence

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i say go for it bro, so what if u dont like it afterwards i mean it'll grow back and at least u'll kno what u think of bushy vs trimmed

smokinbarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You could always buzz it and leave a light dusting of pubes. Personally, I like sucking dick WITHOUT the added "benefit" of a dental floss. :wink: Try a new look and see how you feel about it. If you hate it--as others said, you'll grow it back.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Very nice cock and balls! I think you would look EVEN BETTER trimmed.

If you do decide to give it a try, please do post some photos. Before/after photos are hot.

Last edited:

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Would be good to see some closeups of the bush you are thinking of removing - everyone should shave all their pubes off at least once in their lives - but trim first, shave your balls, see how it feels, shave it off just to see how it looks and feels and then let at least a small bush, if not the whole wild thing, grow back.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trim

Neat looks better.

Your partner may not like hair in the mouth.

Not yet mentioned - Less hair makes your penis look bigger. :biggrin1:

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i say go for it bro, so what if u dont like it afterwards i mean it'll grow back and at least u'll kno what u think of bushy vs trimmed

I agree, trimming can have it's advantages, not catching and pulling when you're shrunk, (depending on how small you shrink to, the ol' shower vs. grower), and of course, appearance. I personally think mine looks better trimmer, which is how I try to keep it. Not to mention that it can cause you to appear slightly larger by not having a bush getting in the way. Some trim for that reason alone.