Trimming/shaving inner thigh

Hotjock123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I trim my pubic hair and balls, but debating trimming or shaving my inner thigh hair close to the area to make it a little more clean looking. Any suggestions or pros/cons? Also, don't know how far to shave, and if it would look weird just having a random patch of hair gone on my legs.

Thanks!

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess it depends on how much density we're talking. If you are lightly forested and merely want to trim the lawn to make the whole yard look a certain way, go ahead. If were talking plush heavy growth, I can see the appeal of shaving, but when it comes back it may be irritating, but even that is easily fixed. Are you looking for a new or refreshed look? Give it a shot. It'll always come back.

shaving thighs tends to cause more irritation, in my experience. maybe trimming with a decent electric trimmer might work better for you?

D

deleted957094

electric razors/trimmers are def the way to go. but shaving your legs or thighs is kinda an all or none proposition. if you shave just a little its going to look like youre wearing fur chaps