Trimming the bush makes the tree look taller

Earthbound

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer to see an average-size trunk, or even a sapling, surrounded by dense foliage. Bare redwoods don't do much for me.

tygamble

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
has anyone tried the razor? Ive never heard of it before. I admit I have to trim, if i dont my balls get so hiry you cant see them and half my penis is covered in hair

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally it does make the tree look bigger but I also like the way it makes me feel. Your skin becomes hyper sensitive to touch and more…besides no unwanted hair to leave or get into places it should be.

I have been clean shaven for the better part of 36 years, as a former swimmer and tri-athlete it made sense but in the long run I have kept it and enjoy every benefit from doing so.

I do think they should run this ad on TV and could do so easily after 9:00PM or on certain channels like the Comedy Network etc pretty tame by advertising standards.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Y'know, I remember when replacement blades for twin-bladed razors cost about $5-7 for a half-dozen.

Then Gillette tricks everyone into thinking they need 3-bladed razors, for which the replacement blades cost more than $2 each. Then they start selling 5-bladed razors (some of which are battery powered) for more than $3 each.

As if that weren't bad enough, now they're trying to convince us that we need to shave our entire bodies and not just our faces? It's a racket, guys. Don't fall for it.