Trimming?

NormalJoe: Hey, I'm an 18 y/o guy who's never shaved "down there", and am considering at least trimming it up some. My girlfriend says not to, as she shaves completely and complains shaving at all down there leads to ichyness.

Guys who do shave, what is your opinion? Does it really itch badly? Even if you just trim?

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If u have a trustfully relationship and if u have the urge of being trimmed/shaved, i think you can propose it to your partner as a sexual foreplay.

You'll be able to fullfill your own fantasy of being trimmed and having your balls shaved and sharing that experience with your lover.

I think that it would be nicier to do it together, than doing it on your own and
risking to disapointing your partner for doing it.

I think is it nicer to share that moment with your partner you are fund in, and propose the trimming/shaving as a sexual foreplay.

:)

But don't disapoint your patner, just make him/her do his/her part of the fantasy you have

Best Regards,
Pascal

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shaved off my pubes once, and only once. NEVER AGAIN It itched like hell, and when it started growing back, the stubble raked across my glans and rubbed it raw. My cockhead was red and sore for over two weeks.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I keep my publes trimmed to about 3/4 inch and shave my balls and around the base of my dick, since hair grows a couple of inches up the underside. I'm never bothered with itchiness or stubble. My hair is fine and grows long, with very little curl, so the timming and shaving is necessary for a 'well-kept' look. I should shave more often than I do, but sometimes go 2,3,or 4 weeks. I've never shaved all my pubes, but my thought is there would be some itchiness for a few days with the beginning of hair growth, NormalJoe. Maybe your g/f would agree on the ball shaving and leaving the pubes. Keep us informed on your decision and how it goes with your g/f.

Luke :)

hockeystud: I shave my balls and trim my pubes short my ex-girlfriend loved it and from what I heard she asked her new boyfriend to trim also. When her and i were together we would trim and shave each other for foreplay it was so hot we both really liked doing it!!!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shave my penis (roughly the bottom third) where the hair grows on the shaft. Do it in the shower cuz' that's where I shave anyway...needs it about every other day. Have shaved the sac and have never found that to itch etc., when growing back...but shaving everything else off will drive you crazy as it grows in. And anyway...what's soooo wrong with men being hairy??? Tending the garden is one thing...but shaving it all off...not worth the trouble. ;)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
If you're only trimming the pubic hair, you should be fine. Clip it to a short and manageable length. The itching really comes into play if you shave down there; since it's your first time doing it, expect some irritation and redness and, though I wish you luck on it, possibly some ingrown hairs. Just like your face (assuming you shave it), you shave in the direction of hair growth to minimize irritation.

I shave the hair right on the base of my penis (the shaft) using soap and hot water in the shower; it feels decent, makes a clean shave, and minimizes pore clogging because the hot water opens up your pores down there. Just go sloooooooow with the razor. Other members around here reporting using "gentle" products like the Finishing Touch razors with mixed results. I can get away with using a Mach 3 that I've groomed my face with a couple of times; you know, get that last shave down there before I dispose of the cartridge. I suppose a disposable razor would work just as well, and it'd be cheaper; just remember, cheaper products might give cheaper results.

You know, if your girlfriend's such a stickler for you shaving your region, maybe she'd find it on the sexy side if you let her shave you? I dunno... just pitching that one out there!

NormalJoe: Not planning to, I left out an important detail before...

we had never seen each other nude before. We were just discussing shaving, and she thought it was a bad idea for me to try at all. In the last few days, she finally did, (I know, 7 months, and she just saw "it", we're such prudes :lol: ) and thinks it has no need for it.

As Pecker (I'm a long time lurker here) said, I'll just agree with her. B)

Heavy Pouch: I shave my sac and trim my pubes. Makes a nicer show. Great in the lockerroom, sauna, etc. Smooth sac skin is awsome for oral.
Tell your girlfriend that you're shaving the ol' sac to get cooler for the summer. I've nevr had a problem with itching when the sac hair grows back.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Heavy Pouch@May 27 2004, 10:59 PM
I shave my sac and trim my pubes. Makes a nicer show. Great in the lockerroom, sauna, etc. Smooth sac skin is awsome for oral.
Same philosophy here.

When I first shaved my sac it was terribly itchy for a couple of weeks and I thought I had a made a big mistake. But I kept shaving and eventually the itch dissipated. The next time I bedded a gf I got a lot of comments about it looking bigger and feeling smoother.

Now I wouldn't have it any other way.

SG

johndoe

Just Browsing
Media
I shave my balls and I don't have any problem with that annoying itch. Trimm the rest, use CONAIR Beard and Mustache trimmer to do that. Does a great job. No Itch at all!!

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shave my balls once a week so there's very little "stickeryness." If I didn't my sac would be rendered invisible. I have a line of hair on the left of my shaft that also gets shaved. Also trim back at the base of my penis and a bit at the sides. I have a mass of downy, medium curly, dark brown hair. The shaving/trimming certainly sets off the package nicely against the furry background.