Trimming

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by nitsud, Jul 18, 2005.

1. nitsud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does anyone have any ideals, pics, or know of a site were I can get defferent styles on how to trim the bush. Ladies do the triangle or the rectangle design. I saw a smooth man shave all, but a triangle shape running up and down. It was really sexy.

2. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Have you seen Edward Scissorshands? How about an rabbit shape or stripes?

Just kidding.

Buddy, women can get away with shaving into triangles, strips, etc.

Guys can trim it, shave thier balls, shave the hair off the base of the cock or even shave it all off. But - DO NOT - think you can shave it in to some design. You WILL be teased unmercifully (and deservedly) in the lockerroom and by any lovers.

3. jonb

Gold Member

True. The closest to a pattern a guy can do is shave the stomach hair and hair which might pop out of a speedo.

4. dig

dig New Member

And if you've never trimmed down there, be careful: It can itch like crazy when it starts growing back. I didn't see it coming and have never done it again!

5. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

I definitely think the trimmed look is pretty appealing...Don't really like the complete shaven thing - makes me think of a kid...I really don't grow alot of hair down their but the little I do can be in no particular pattern so I really want to shape it up...Scared that I will cut myself because I have really sensitive skin and get irritated from normal shaving...

6. VinceNYC

VinceNYC New Member

I've done various different things with my pubes throughout the years. I agree that you should be prepared for looks if you shower at the gym or are otherwise nude in front of people, but I wouldn't let that deter you. and of course, if you're ever in a car accident ... :D

Also, the itchy thing can be an issue, but I've never found it to be too bad. It usually itches for a day or two--just until the hair is long enough to bend again (rather than pointy-sharp). That may depend on ethnicity too--different hair types have different texture.

However, I would stick with basic stuff. I've done what I call the "Hitler." Picture Hitler's mustache over your cock. Pretty cool. I've also done a crescent shape, rectangle, shaved everything. I've also shaved just around the cock itself, but left the bush itself long. It kind of highlights your dick without actually shaving your bush.

Experiment and see what you like! It will always grow back!!

7. Karen M

Karen M New Member

From a girl's point of view... I think a nicely trimmed bush on a man is quite sexy. Not so short it itches --ugh-- but no longer than a half inch or so. My hubby and I trim each other & it can be very sensuous. :wub:

;) Karen

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I say again--if you shave--you must:

A. Shave in the direction that the hair grows (this often means changing direction)

and

B. Use a Women's razor and anti-razor bruin cream (Edge and Gillette make these)

I have never have itchiness from hair growth in all my years of shaving (pubes to ass crack).

9. nitsud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks guys. you all have been a big help. for now I will keep it trimmed and neat

10. dufus

dufus New Member

Leave it alone and let it grow. There is no bigger a turnoff than a post-pubescent male with trimmed or no pubes. If you want to trim or shave your stomach or chest, do it. But leave the pubes alone, especially if your bush is wide and high.

11. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

That would be your personal opinion dufus.
    A lot of people like a trimmed or shaved bush.
    Takes all kind, remember?

12. smallman

smallman New Member

I just nair everything

13. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some Call It Manscaping.

I prefer shaving the shaft. I am a condom user and appreciate the fact that when I disrobe the hairs of the shaft do not get caught up in the condom.

I also trim the pubes to about one half inch long. To me it looks well groomed. As others have stated, a total shave looks funny. As a recent hernia surgery patient, the shaved look did not look good on me.

In this regard, as others have also stated, Do What Looks Fine For You!!!!

14. nitsud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like to trim. there nothing worst then giving a bj and get a hair in the back of your throat. :spit:

15. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I trim with a #1 guard. I shave my balls and anything outside the spot where my leg meets my crotch. also where my cock meets my bod. I use the clippers all the way back...I'm not very hairy. I rub coconut oil over the whole unitage when I'm done.

16. sportmale

sportmale New Member

Albums:
    I think too hairy is not really nice, honestly most of the people I know (boys and girls) prefers a smooth body or at least well trimmed with smooth balls. I'm not too hairy so I cut very short or wax it all (kind of painfull the first time but sooo nice). Now is become usual and could not let it grow again.

17. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have two scars from hernia surgeries as a child and have never had anyone say a word about either of them. As with anything else, shaving shoud be about what makes YOU comfortable and makes YOU feel better. I feel better shaved (and feel that I look better shaved), so I do. If you trim and feel better that way, God love ya. If you have a full bush and feel awesome--GREAT. Just know that I won't be putting MY mouth near it anytime soon. Mouthfuls of hair SUCK (and not in a good way). Again, MHO. ;)

18. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Damn, damn, damn!!! Houston, we have a problem.

19. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

***!!!DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!***

Dude--we gotta talk. Can you meet me HALFWAY?!?!

20. KinkGuy

Gold Member

You've seen my hairy ass (look left)....what'd you think the other side looked like?

We'll negotiate. I just MIGHT submit to a clipper shave, if you do the job. But what's in it for me? Considering I have not shaved more than my shaft in, like forever. It better be a serious, worthy reward, Lex. Ahm, just a thought here....when'd you bottom out last? :spank:

Draft saved Draft deleted