1. D_Pubert Farnsworth

D_Pubert Farnsworth Account Disabled

Hey guys so im about to do some manscaping:biggrin1:!. I have shaving gel and a razor but do i have to be in the shower to trim "my junk" up or can I just lather it up and go to town shaving?:confused:

2. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

I always do it in the shower because I find a hot shower softens up the hair first. That way, it cuts easier and you can get closer to the skin.

3. art

art
    Gold Member

You can do it just like any other shaving, just standing in front of the mirror, or in the tub, or wherever you want. But it goes easier if you shower and steam in the shower beforehand...or shave in the shower. Find what works best for you! Or invite a friend over & explore together.

4. myhappypants

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Cool I love to manscape myself. Depending on how much your taking off I'd use a beard trimmer first then that will make shaving easier. Shower first then stand in a mirrior. After pics??

5. gobluemi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with myboyzrbac, use a trimmer first. Then shave the areas that you want smooth. I like to trim all over then take a hot bath to let the hairs soften (in the summer I just shower). After I drain the tub and sit on the edge. I apply some good shaving gel and use a fresh tripple blade and make sure to rinse it off frequently. I like to shave my balls and shaft will keeping some bush up top. In the summer months I keep it a little shorter.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/gobluemi/albums/me/59579-recent-2.tiff

#5 gobluemi, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted