Trip Report

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Spladle, Jul 18, 2006.

1. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Friday was shaping up to be pretty goddam shitty, so I hopped in a car with Faina and went to Alexa's party. Something about Bastille Day. It's like the Fourth of July for French people or something. Real dumb.

So anyway, I went to that not expecting much, and it seriously delivered. I mean, I knew I didn't like Alexa much already - she's fat and unattractive and selfish and generally just not the kind of person I like spending a lot of time with - but all the people she invited to the party sucked too. It was surreal. I was just standing there thinking wow, I am so much better than all of you.

But then I realized that I was making Faina unhappy, so I figured what the hell, I'll get shit-faced and see what happens. So I poured a big glass of gin and chugged it as fast as I could. It was disgusting. After that I got a little tipsy and started being a jackass (albeit an entertaining jackass). I sat around in a circle with a bunch of people I didn't particularly care for and chugged a bunch of Kahlua before grabbing Faina and heading out. She got us home without getting lost once, can you believe it?

So after we got home, I started rambling drunkenly about how I was going to post online about how drunk I was. So I did that and then we watched Scrubs until I passed out. When we woke up it was like fuckin' ninety degrees or some shit. Apparently the A/C had busted overnight. It sucked balls. So we ditched and went to hang out at her house for a bit before going out to eat pancakes with Aaron, who was free for the first time in awhile. The pancakes were delicious and small. I was able to eat four of them at a time, even.

There was more, but I gotta go watch a movie soon before it gets started without me, so suffice it to say that eventually I wound up hijacking someone's camera and taking Myspace-style pictures of myself in a mirror. And goddam I'm beautiful. I mean, look at me. Jesus.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So anyways, yeah. I'm in a good mood. First, say . . . five people who PM me get the link to a nudie pic that I took. Unless I don't like you, in which case I'll link you to a picture of tubgirl. It's a chance you take, gentlemen. Later!

:heart::heart::heart:

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I BETTER be in that lucky 5!!!:biggrin1:

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

You SO never PMed faster than I did, novice. :rolleyes:

4. novice_btm

Albums:
    I wouldn't know. You never PM me. :tongue:

5. findfirefox

Gold Member

No I totaly won this contest!

6. novice_btm

Albums:
    Then be a lamb, and PM me the link! LOL!!!

7. findfirefox

Gold Member

Never hes all mine!

And 5 other peoples....

8. novice_btm

Albums:
    Arrrrrg, fine! ...and your little dog too!

9. I sent in .... *fingers crossed* i already missed it once, maybe better luck this time

10. novice_btm

Albums:
    Well, a) there are only 3 of us claiming to have PM'd, b) der Spladle appears to be offline anyway

11. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

I've got a list of unanswered PMs to deal with that's longer than an LPSG-approved member. So don't go thinkin' that my ignoring you makes you anything special! :rolleyes: :tongue:

12. novice_btm

Albums:
    Hmm, that makes me feel... uh, BETTER??? :confused: :tongue:

13. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

I just saw Running Scared and it was really good. Gave me newfound respect for Paul Walker, lemme tellya. Anyways, sorry for the delay. I'm all in the presence of people I can't open a link to nudie pics in front of, but basically alex and novice got there first, then it was that other guy, and then firefox. Fifth spot's still open. I gotta go drive someone home now and might sleep over, but basically y'all are all Certified Cool People and will def. get the link except for alex who specifically requested tubgirl. Go figure.

omgbye

14. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Also wtf, I stopped reading for like two days and there's a bazillion new threads. It's gonna take me fuckin' forever to catch up. Damn.

15. Fuck Powerball this is wa-(wait nevermind) :wink:

16. novice_btm

Albums:
    I can't wait 'til Alex opens up tubgirl :biggrin1:

17. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Irony's a dangerous tool when I place it in your hands, oh pink care bear. :rolleyes:

18. Tubgirl Alex ? I'd always thought you'd be more of a lemonparty or goatse kind of guy ... :biggrin1:

19. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Obviously, I have 6-foot-high prints of all three in the entranceway to my apartment, to help get visitors in the mood... but the tubstatrix has always been my favorite due to the liquid strokes that distinguish and characterize her artistry. :rolleyes:

20. i never expected in my life to hear such an artful description of the composition of a girl coverd in shit laying in the bottom of a tub. kudos among other things you recieve in white text ... hehehe

Draft saved Draft deleted