Trip Report

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:
Fuck, I go offline, due to a storm, and miss out on a chase to see naked Chase... Talk about my bad luck.

he did say that only 4 people had pm'd him, sooo if your lucky why not send off one !?! :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
MEthinks, Chase has decided that he is too much of a WOMAN to have a young, bucksome, seminude, 20 yr old in his gallery:tongue:

Indeed.. although he does have freakin' fabulous titties now. :rolleyes:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
btw, I assume it goes without saying that those of you I sent the link to had damned well better not share it with anyone else. You're on the honor system here. I wouldn't have sent the link if I didn't trust y'all, so c'mon. Don't let me down here. Keep the mystery alive for others.

Do feel free to lie about my penis though. In fact, I encourage that sort of behavior.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Never having been one to jump on the bandwagon right away, arrive to any party right when it starts, or any club when it opens - I'm posting now.

The window of opportunity may well be closed, but I'd still have a peek at your weener...

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spladle said:
btw, I assume it goes without saying that those of you I sent the link to had damned well better not share it with anyone else. You're on the honor system here. I wouldn't have sent the link if I didn't trust y'all, so c'mon. Don't let me down here. Keep the mystery alive for others.

Do feel free to lie about my penis though. In fact, I encourage that sort of behavior.

I'm sure no one is foolish enough to fuck with you (Chase) in any way.

That would be ugh social suicide. Like...

Steppin on Supeman's cape. Spittin' into my face. You know you don't pull the mask off the ole Lone Ranger. And you don't mess around with Chase.

* she/he is the covert spawn of C - H - U - C - K -- N - O - R - R - I - S ! ! ! :eek:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rawbone8 said:
our adept Chase is also an avid aesthete and assiduous appreciator of asskicking assonance

... butt never asslicking assonance!!!