Trip to the movies

quinn_s

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I went to see Hangover Part II last night (which was HILARIOUS). At the end of the movie I headed to the mensroom, and there was a line up for the 6 urinals. They are really close together and have no dividers, and guys appears to make little effort to be modest.
I ended up at the urinal on the far end, the guy beside me was just finishing up and he seemed to be very concerned with shaking out that last drop. He left, and the next guy occupied the spot. He was a slim guy, not very tall and made no effort to stand close to the urinal.
My eye began to wonder, then I saw his very nice uncut cock. It was probably 4.5 to 5 inches, though he may have had a semi. Very nice foreskin, skin color and all. I'm pretty sure he noticed me taking a peek, but he didn't seem to mind. He also made a good effort to get that last drop out. Him and I were at the sinks at the same time, he gave me a little grin.
As I was drying my hands, a in line blurted out "fuck my balls are sore." Everyone laughed a little.

This got me thinking, never have I seem so many guys so relaxed in this setting. Everybody was free to see everybody's cock, and nobody seemed to care.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think here in the US we are more uptight about people seeing ones dick. That is the reason there are so many restrooms with dividers between the urinals. How awful it would be for someone to see our dicks. I've seen guys go to the toilet stalls to pee even when there are partitions between the urinals. I don't understand the hangups some people have about that. Myself I could care less if somone sees my dick at a urinal, gym showers, or swimmimg pool changing room. I think it is amusing when I see a guy doing the towel dance in the locker room.