Triple Cock Ring

Pferd

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, has anyone found an "XXL" triple cock ring, the measurement of the largest ring needs to be 55mm, as the 50mm is too small, most of the ones I have seen have the largest ring size at 55mm, I did find this:

Triple Ring Cock Cages

and this:

Triple Steel High Polish Cock and Ball Cage - Body Jewelry

but I was hoping for something a little more "interesting", maybe individual ball rings? and in Europe?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Geez..nobody answered this but I have the same question so Im bumping it.

I want BF to wear one of these but he's freaked out by it. They dont pinch do they? I think they look hot. :)

bigg tool

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I found one that has black rubber tubing inserted w/in the rings so there's a little give/stretch to them. It helps when the standard 2" is too small to encircle the whole area, but can't remember where I got it :redface:
Thought it was "PenisPlugsAblaze.com", but just checked and it's not them...although they do have some really interesting other stuff :wink:
...perhaps just Googling triple ring cockrings will find it...I'll check for you all:biggrin1:

Reactions: 1119457

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is the difference as far as comfort between metal and rubber? He had a few rubber ones that pinched. The leather one chaffed. Silicone seems best at this point. We havent tried to triple ring yet, but I want to get one. The question is, at the biggest point he is 6.5 in. in girth so it needs to be able to fit around that (the base). How girthy are you guys (above)?

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would reccomend you to go with FORT TROFF
I have their oxballs and they are good. Made out of silicone so there willl be no uncomfortable moments. Just make sure your guy has shaved balls and trimmed pubes.