Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everyone, I'm posting this just to see if anyone has had similar experiences, because I personally was absolutely shocked!

So my boyfriend came to visit me today. We haven't seen each other in almost a month, so obviously, we had lots and lots of sex. In the first round, I bottomed for him, as I normally do, I was on my back and my legs were over his head while he penetrated me, and he was going down on me and jacking me off at the same time.

We were doing this for about thirty or so minutes, and I told him that I felt close. My guy was riding me pretty hard, so he was hitting all the right spots in all the right times. I usually am pretty easy to get off, and I felt the burning from orgasm, and I told him that I was cumming. So he starts to go down on me agan, hoping to swollow, and he comes up a minute later after I've caught my breath and said there was no juice.

So he keeps pumping me, and maybe about a minute later I feel it again, like complete and total orgasm through my entire body. I tell him, I'm cumming this time. So he goes down on me, same thing, he comes up and said there was no cum.

This happens one more time, but for reals I came, and it was more intense than the previous two had, however, the first two had no cum.

So I was wondering, has anyone else ever had this happen to them? Like I said, I was in shock, because I've never felt a double orgasm, so three was like something I had never even dreamed of. Each one was more intense, and each time it felt like I was legitimately cumming, but nothing came out the first two times, and the third apparently sprayed precum and or some kind of ejaculate, because the real cum came right after that. All I know is that I kept feeling him swollow, so I'm not sure how much came out, but it was intense.

imyummy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe some kind hose was bent with your legs in the air like that : D lol

shadowmasterson

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can reach multiple orgasms when I masturbate, it doesn´t always go the way I want though. But whenever I do reach the first one and I don´t cum, then usually I can reach the three, most I´ve ever had was five. I can assure you, that felt insane! :biggrin1: