Tripod's Fat Massive Cock Video

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when someone ( and I am not the only one ) says its not perfect or the largest cock on LPSG or its not my cup of tea, I am a troll I am a hater.

But that's a misrepresentation of what you did.

You didn't oh-so-innocently write that it wasn't your 'cup of tea', as you claim in the above post. Rather, you posted the vitriolic put-down:

I dont mean to be mean but you dont look that big to me and one thing for DAMN sure you have some little BALLS

No-one would be complaining if you'd said something "wasn't you cup of tea"... but formulating hurtful comments on thread after thread, as you have done, is clearly objectionable and intended to cause maximum hurt.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I in all honesty, couldn't have said it better myself, although I'd have added something about how damned hot he is too :redface:

And thank you to Alex8 who is far more eloquent than myself when it comes to pointing out the actions v the self reported actions of people
The point is to treat others how you wish to be treated yourself. I toned down my original post from what i really wanted to say. I also notice that the ones making the nasty comments dont have any pics themselfs.

Beercan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its funny San Diego68,
You refer to me as almost getting it right, in one of your replies to Kotchanski.
Well my response on here was about an Ancient Inca Bowel Movement,and was directed at only one person,can you guess San Diego,thats right YOU.

BC

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How the fuck did I miss all of this? HOLY SHIT!!!! I read this with my mouth wide open the whole time... I had to slap myself and hit the bong to retain my composure!!!!! I have nothing else to add to this, it is incredible how well worked out this situation became! Even an appearance or two by SanDiego to clarify his postition... which was really great! Let me clarify, that I NEVER said that it was the biggest (R U CRAZY) on this site, or that everyone had to like it... if you don't like something about my cock, you should just PM me and talk your junk straight to me... Wouldn't that be better than having me read it in a public forum? I have held back and I think it is time for me to speak my mind a bit... here it goes...

Unless, you are just trying to humiliate me in public... (which you are) and I will tell you what motherfucker... you are a little pussy and I would gladly wrap my hands around your throat and squeeze like there was no tommorrow? Have you ever almost killed a man with your bare hands? I have, and I will fucking do it again you son of a bitch!!! You hide behind your computer because you are a coward and one day someone is gonna beat the living shit out of you... GOT IT? YOU HAVE IT COMING YOU FUCKING DIRTBAG!!!!!!!!

Now, that that's out of my system... there... I can relax... you deserved every word of that!!!!!! Now go and find another site where you can spread your fecal matter all over it!!!!!!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am totally calm now and wouldn't harm a fly in my normal state of consciousness. I went a little overboard in my red fonts... that was just the heat of the moment (hour or two) that I was feeling at the time, and yes, if we were in the same room at the time, it would not have been pretty, but I am calmed down and would not want to inflict harm on anyone right now.

I did mean that someone else is gonna teach him a hard lesson, not me, I am not about to take a road trip to California to ennact some kind of revenge scenario... but then again, my language was violent and maybe a little vague. So I don't mean to prolong this stupid thread, but felt that I needed to retract and clarify my previous statement in red. Thanx

alliance

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
is this post like.. still going? wow, get over it, you have a pretty average (imo) dick that not everyone is a fan of... you dont need to defend every single bit of criticism, tough guy. nor do you need to scare everyones opinion away, all are entitled to an opinion and you're just being a jerk. don't post if you can't handle a bit of crit. breathe deep and count to ten.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have no pics, have made only 6 posts and you think you have the right to say one fucking word about my cock? It is probably not for everyone, but that is to be expected. You are just as much in the wrong as SanDiego was, and you are definately entitled to your opinion, but if this thread goes on... what the fuck is it to you? Mr. no pics and 6 posts!!! Were you raised without a mother? Did she not teach you how to treat others? Your statement says nothing about cock, just says that you are a punk, and have a need to degrade others... nothing more...

alliance

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
yawn..

replying in a weak thread

The fact that I have no pics, or posts i.e. presence on this forum should be irrelevant. I think you're just really insecure and self-concious, i guess that is partly why you're here on the internet asking for some reassurance by posting pics/movies of your "Fat Massive Cock." If you want to see my HUGE COCK too, then sure, but you know, i don't need your approval. For one, i'm not even big, haha. You should play world of warcraft, you fail at reality.

1/10

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yawn..

replying in a weak thread

The fact that I have no pics, or posts i.e. presence on this forum should be irrelevant. I think you're just really insecure and self-concious, i guess that is partly why you're here on the internet asking for some reassurance by posting pics/movies of your "Fat Massive Cock." If you want to see my HUGE COCK too, then sure, but you know, i don't need your approval. For one, i'm not even big, haha. You should play world of warcraft, you fail at reality.

1/10

So by that definition, everyone that has pics or vids in their galleries are insecure and self-conscious? You are an idiot!!!!!! Those are human traits that we all share from time to time, I am normal just like everyone else. Take your Joan Rivers of cocks ass and go play somewhere else!!!!

alliance

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
No, people that have pics/vids in the galleries, ON PUBLIC DISPLAY, that bitch and moan about everything said about it that isnt: "OMG NICE COCK MAN" are who im defining as insecure. Next time you fumble on your interpretation, just don't bother posting back

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, people that have pics/vids in the galleries, ON PUBLIC DISPLAY, that bitch and moan about everything said about it that isnt: "OMG NICE COCK MAN" are who im defining as insecure. Next time you fumble on your interpretation, just don't bother posting back

Oh, am I just supposed to sit there and smile when you hurl bullshit at me? What fucking planet are you on? Again... this is a support group, it may be many things to many people, but it has evolved into one, I pay my Gold membership to be supportive and I add content to the site. I don't mind that there are jerks like you on the site, just DON'T GET IN MY WAY and you won't be on the receiving end of what I have to say to you in response! It is really rather simple, I have a right to defend myself when you are malicious... and that you are!

alliance

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I was going to say this WAS a support group, but with the amount of support you sit on your knees and beg for, you oughta be paying for it. But, you do pay for it. You're fully entitled to ask for support, however, even non-paying members are 100% entitled to an opinion. Remember that buddy. Peace

alliance

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
And besides, there was never a compulsory membership fee, so i dont see why this should be a "critical group," as you put it, for all the people that dont choose to purchase a gold membership.

Just my $0.02, maybe a little more, but im done.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry, I didn't really mean much by the gold membership comment, forget I even mentioned it... it's all good. Again, if you don't like something about me or what I put in a thread, the easiest and cleanest way to go about, it is to PM me and sort it out man to man... trust me, if you want to insult me, I will be just as hurt if you say it to me in private. The benefit of doing that, is that you will not anger me one bit, and you will be able to insult me and not feel my wrath... wouldn't that have been a better thing to do? Wouldn't it have been better to hurl poop at me and not receive any retaliation? In the future just PM me with your insults, and this is a message to all of the haters: Feel free to PM me with your insults and negative comments, if it makes you feel better to put me down, then I am glad to help. It would be my pleasure... I mean... it's a support group right? Just don't fuck with me in public, because I am old fashioned and I don't fucking play! o.k.?

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
I cannot possibly describe how annoying it has become that the slightest criticism results in the critic being called a "hater." What a facile, useless response, indicative of a society so devoid of self-esteem it's a wonder anyone gets out of bed in the morning.

Further, it seems absurd that someone advance what amount to arbitrary rules about the proper place for said criticism. As has been mentioned, this is a public forum. The fact that the name of the site includes the word "Support" doesn't mean that the forum is somehow transformed into a safe haven from constructive criticism, which is to say, reality. Sure, truly hateful commentary is always unwelcome, and calls for its cessation are valid. But short of that, I think one has to assume that one may receive something less that fawning adoration from some participants.

Yes, yes, the old rule about "if you don't have something to say ..." is a good rule, and all would go smoother, here and in the world in general, if people operated with it as their default rule. But the reality is that people don't always hold their tongues, and a civilized people respect that and manage not to totally flip out when confronted with opinions they wish hadn't been advanced.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cannot possibly describe how annoying it has become that the slightest criticism results in the critic being called a "hater." What a facile, useless response, indicative of a society so devoid of self-esteem it's a wonder anyone gets out of bed in the morning.

Further, it seems absurd that someone advance what amount to arbitrary rules about the proper place for said criticism. As has been mentioned, this is a public forum. The fact that the name of the site includes the word "Support" doesn't mean that the forum is somehow transformed into a safe haven from constructive criticism, which is to say, reality. Sure, truly hateful commentary is always unwelcome, and calls for its cessation are valid. But short of that, I think one has to assume that one may receive something less that fawning adoration from some participants.

Yes, yes, the old rule about "if you don't have something to say ..." is a good rule, and all would go smoother, here and in the world in general, if people operated with it as their default rule. But the reality is that people don't always hold their tongues, and a civilized people respect that and manage not to totally flip out when confronted with opinions they wish hadn't been advanced.

These criticisms are NOT FUCKING VALID damnit!!!!!!! How many times do I have to repeat myself? If they were valid, I would not get so PISSED OFF... do you think I enjoy dealing with half wits on this site? You know dude, this is between me and the people that wanna talk shit to me, you need to fucking stay out of it!!!!

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
I suspect I hardly need point this out, but the response to what I believe most would consider a measured, even-handed contribution to the thread surely proves my points, no doubt better than I could have done myself.

The bottom line is that some of the criticisms that have enraged Tripod are, in my opinion (and evidently some number of others), valid. No one is the Final Arbiter of validity, in any absolute sense, despite their desire to lay claim to the title. In fact, should one wish to get technical, it seems that most of the criticisms fall into one of two camps - (1) aesthetics and (2) the value of pumping. Both are subjective, and hardly susceptible to a claim of invalidity.

Oh - and the second bottom line is that in a public forum, there is no such thing as a conversation being only for certain of the people. It's a public forum, which carries with it inherent rules. If a person wishes to control the discourse, that person would be well advised to create private fora of his or her own, and carefully vet would-be participants so as to avoid undesired responses.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect I hardly need point this out, but the response to what I believe most would consider a measured, even-handed contribution to the thread surely proves my points, no doubt better than I could have done myself.

The bottom line is that some of the criticisms that have enraged Tripod are, in my opinion (and evidently some number of others), valid. No one is the Final Arbiter of validity, in any absolute sense, despite their desire to lay claim to the title. In fact, should one wish to get technical, it seems that most of the criticisms fall into one of two camps - (1) aesthetics and (2) the value of pumping. Both are subjective, and hardly susceptible to a claim of invalidity.

Oh - and the second bottom line is that in a public forum, there is no such thing as a conversation being only for certain of the people. It's a public forum, which carries with it inherent rules. If a person wishes to control the discourse, that person would be well advised to create private fora of his or her own, and carefully vet would-be participants so as to avoid undesired responses.

You've been a member since March and you haven't felt the need to post anything but this? Listen kid... are you just trying to wear me out with your bullshit? My eyes cross reading your drivel!!!!! You are an articulate, well spoken individual that is WASTING HIS TIME on my account. when I mentioned that if people wanna criticize my cock they can just PM me, I was not expecting anyone to take me up on it and was only half joking... I was being absurd you twat!!!!!!! I wasn't trying to lay down the rules for how people comment on a thread... are you fucking dense? I take exception to comments that had no validity... and those were the ones that got under my skin... JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!

Now... go get some pics... put em in your gallery... if you don't want to do that, then post CONSTRUCTIVELY in this site. Screwing with Tripod is NOT constructive, all you are doing is pissing me off and making yourself look like a fussy jerk!! Do you honestly think that the members of this site give a fuck what you have to say? You are only PISSING me off, you are not impressing anyone but the other little "haters", and yes I will use that term, I will use it for you because that is what you are! Do you have another bullshit comment to make and reply again to this thread? I'm sure you will, and I will be right on your fucking ass like flies on shit!

ssnead

Just Browsing
Media
Again, with the arbitrary, self-serving rules. The prerequisites before one may validly post as opposed to lurk. The disproportionate irrational rage - as evidenced by the red, the bold, the language, the exclamation points, etc., etc. The childish assertion that no one cares what someone else has to say. The answer to your question is, yes - I've not felt the need to post until I read this thread. So?

You posted a message to a public forum, sir, and upon receiving a couple moderately critical responses, proceeded to totally fly off the handle. You seem driven to do anything - from arguing vociferously for the invalidity of the responses, to issuing physical threats - to shut out undesired responses. Why in the world would you post your message in the first place, if you were so incapable of handling responses with grace?

With apologies to Jonathan Swift, one is tempted to advance "a modest proposal": you might consider spending the money currently spent on a gold membership on therapy instead. At the very least, anger management classes.