Tripped Out Cock Conversation - Race, Size and Me

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rope9839, Mar 23, 2005.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    This was a truly bizarre scene at my place yesterday. I had two women come over to do a little office work. One of them I have been fucking for about five months.

The topic turned to a guy that has been hitting hard on the other girl. He keeps oing things for her, hoping she will have sex with him. He also really gets on her because she has dated a couple of black guys off and on. He apparently said to her "Maybe you'd do me if my cock was twleve inches and black."

I was a little bit taken aback, as she just sat down and broight this up. She then went on to say "Look, I don't know what he is talking about. I been with white and balck guys and there isn't any real difference."

My girl then came back with "First of all, I wouldn't want any part of a twelve inch dick again, anyway. And I have been with just about every ethnicity and I can tell you that they all have big ones and small ones. But the biggest cocks I have seen were on white guys." The other girl agreed that that had been her experience.

But then the kicker, my firend came back with "Heck, he's huge and he's white. I mean he's long and thick as hell." I about spit out my water.

The other chick was like "I know, you'd said that before. It sounds nice"

Finally, I chimed in and said "Can we change the subject?"

My friend said "Oh you love it. You're new in town. Why wouldn't you want people saying stuff like that about you." They both died laughing.

That was freaky.

Has anyone else had something like this happen, where other people sparked a spontaneous coversation of this nature - includning your features - in your presence?

2. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I should add, because someone will ask, she has indeed been with a guy with a twelve inch cock. She showed me a Polaroid picture of it. He wasn't holding a ruler, but it was clearly of enormous proportions. She told me that she really didn't like it at all, even though the guy really tried. She even said that she had trouble enjoying oral with him because she was already slightly worried about having to accomodate him. Too bad she didn't know about the LPSG. I imagine the poor bastard actually gets a lot of that.

3. FonsworthBentleyIII

FonsworthBentleyIII New Member

heh

have u done anything to earn your wang?

4. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, I haven't. I do have a number of characteristics that I have worked on that make me a reasonably well rounded person. That does not stop me from having some pride in my cock, as an extension of my overall pride in my body. I work to keep the whole package fit and healthy. I know that I may have lucked into, but I don't think I ma alone in liking having a fairly big dick.

5. naughty

Gold Member

Rope,

The question is how did you feel about it? If it was offensive to you, then its called sexual harassment. I think We as women often take for granted that men dont mind being discussed in open forums but the bottom line is that it is bad manners no matter who does it. I wonder how they would have felt if you and some of your male coworkers had started talking about their breast size?

Naughty

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    yeah, this frequently happens in my social circles. my reaction depends purely on my mood. usually I just laugh and/or return the flirting if appropriate. if I'm in a particularly foul mood I might make a sarcastic remark instead :eyes: anyhow, you get used to it. ultimately it's no big deal either way.

7. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

It's all meant as a compliment--usually. Most men would kill to have cocks 8+, and so many here are much bigger than that. My wife has made a couple of remarks that "slipped out" in "polite circles." She was very embarrassed and thought I would be upset. I just smiled in the circle and said, "Why, I didn't know you noticed! Thank you!"

To which all the guys turned red, and had two of them later ask me if it was true. (As did a couple of the women to my wife, after which I would get stares at my crotch regularly.) I just smiled and said "It's only true to my wife. If you're asking to compare, catch me when I'm in the mood." And that was about the end of it.

I wouldn't take it as an insult unless it was pretty obvious. I've had one or two insults from guys, but it was based on their fear of me not accepting them or liking them, which is ridiculous. I actually did a little encouraging that they were fine, and that I actually had penis envy. (Which I did. I didn't know that I was bigger than average.)

8. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Clarify a couple things:

1. I am self employed and work from home. They ladies came by to help me as a favor. We were done and drinking vodka. I didn't feel harassed.

2. I knew it was a compliment. The one woman and I are fuck buddies. I am new to the area and she has decided to help me out with a one woman campaign to establish my reputation.

3. Since I posted this, she sent me a text message asking if I thought it was hot when she told the other about my cock. She has also shown the other girl "private" pictures of me nude. Apparently she might be up for a three way now. I love being single again.

9. naughty

Gold Member

Rope,

Thanks for the clarification. If you didnt see it as harassment then enjoy! It is when you do that we have a problem.

naughty

10. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's happened all too many times to want remember willingly. Like Doc rock, my reaction can turn foul and ugly, in particular if the convo happens to likely be in public or in the presence of a gossipy bitch.

Regarding the dude who was hitting on your girl, why in the hell didn't you do something to dissuade him, so this wouldn't happen? Like tell him to shut the fuck up or get lost and some other girl.

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yeah, unfortunately Freud got it wrong, it's men who have penis envy far more than women.

12. bigsam

bigsam Member

This has actually happened to me more recently. Several of my fraternity brothers know about it and mention it to people in front of me, including several girls. Its also known to the entire sorority right next door to our house as I dated one of their sisters for a while, and well...she talks alot.

13. lellelind

lellelind Member

Zora, you are absolotely right, but I guess you know that allready :)

14. big_peter

big_peter New Member

The only significant conversation I remember involving me was my best friend suggesting to his soon-to-be sister-in-law that she "should go out with [gesturing with 2 hands spread wide apart] Peter!" (meaning me, of course).
    Over the course of the evening, he repeated it several times, the gesture had his hands getting further and further apart each time.

Well, she did!

And I did find amusement in it at the time.

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yes, but thanks- I never get tired of hearing it! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted