TRISEXUALITY [...!?!]

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I found in a book, last November, these statements :
"It is, thus, possible to say that human sexuality can be comprised in the following categories :
unisexuality - meaning sexual intercourse with one person (be it hetero, be it homo), no matter the sex.
bisexuality - meaning sexual intercourse with persons of both sexes
trisexuality - meaning a) sexual intercourse with persons of both sexes and b) narcissism (defined as self-love where the sexual pleasure taken from masturbation)."

:eek: :eek: This is completely new to me ! Were you acquainted with such a concept before ? Can such a concept be accepted ? Would it be there someone to be able to define as "trisexual" ? ???

Bewildered, Raal

prepstudinsc: I've heard the term "trisexuality" before, but in terms of the joke....I'm a trisexual--I'll try anything. :)

Ok, bad joke, I know....

Anyway, if a trisexual is a bisexual who masturbates, wouldn't that make most people bisexual, according to the book Raal was reading? Very few people would truly be "unisexual" because I think that most people (esp. men) masturbate and have a partner. Thoughts from others???

H8Monga: In high school I took a class Racism, Censorship and Sexuality... in the sexuality book it lists five sexualities. 1. Heterosexual 2. Homosexual 3. Bi-sexual 4. Asexual 5. Transexual... but unisexuality and trisexuality are new... Can someone be trisexual? Well first I can't get past unisexual. That sounds just as odd as trisexual... I think people are thinking too much creating new labels... essssh...

jackinman: Nope...I never heard that term used before and to me it doesn't make sense. If you take the 2 components of "trisexuality" " a = bisexuality and b=unisexuality. Since we all masturbate...we all fit under both catorgories. just my two cents.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here, masturbation is related to self-love ! You love yourself so much, sometimes you don't even wanna make love with a partner.

What on Earth... ::)...

bustyredhead: That's rediculous! lol Oddly enough, I happened to think of this word today. I figured the only way you could have a human trisexual is if you accept one of the less popular sexual theories that the number of genders is really equal to five. They are Female, 'Ferm', 'Herm', 'Merm', and Male. Hermaphrodites have two full sets of primary sexual organs, while Ferms and Merms only have vestigal sets. Anyways, a bisexual in this system is either fond of the two end types or the first or last three types (FFH or HMM), and a trisexual has no general pretentions against any gender. While the most accurate term would be pentasexual for this, trisexuality is probably easier to explain.

That book is goofy because its definition of any sexuality is off. According to that, a gay virgin continually molested by members of the opposite sex is a straight unisexual. I'm sure they don't intend that, but if you're publishing something, you really need to be more accurate than that! Anyways, enough ranting. lol

- Nene (Gives Back The Soapbox)

H8Monga: We are officially thinking! Perhaps too much? Who cares?! Think on!