Tristan from DWTS

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone as impressed as I by his good looks and beauty?

I thought for sure a thread would be started on him.

Anyway - He makes me want to jack off just seeing/thinking of him

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I agree with you on Tristan. He is good looking and has a hot round ass. I bet that would be a hot piece. Also loved Val, Maxim's brother. He got some hot ass too.

hbblover

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tristan is already my new favorite.
He's hot in a cute way, whereas Maks is hot in a hot way...ya know?
He's sexy, but he just has an adorable look to him.
And I LOVE his Irish accent.
I love him :)

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, he looks great. Love that he has a hairy chest, and I suspect many of them do before they're waxed.

Also, I never thought I'd say this, but I was jealous of Nancy Grace combing his chest hair on Monday night :)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes i like tristan a fn lot but he is not even close to the quality of the other guys. maybe he needs a bit more time and experience. Derik is the best dancer/choreographer they got. movie themes sucked ass. JULIANN AND Her hot footloose co=star were great. what the hell....Cher looked like someone else.

nomad013

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think he's packing something nice. I saw a segment on TMZ with him and Nancy Grace outside at like a food truck or something, and there was a noticeable bulge in the front of his sweat pants. i hope i can find it online...

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes i like tristan a fn lot but he is not even close to the quality of the other guys. maybe he needs a bit more time and experience. Derik is the best dancer/choreographer they got. movie themes sucked ass. JULIANN AND Her hot footloose co=star were great. what the hell....Cher looked like someone else.

I'm not the least bit attracted to Derek, but you're right about him -- he's the best on the show. Especially as a choreographer. ..and did you catch Bruce Jenner?? Talk about looking like someone else! That guy needs to stop with the plastic surgery before he becomes Jocelyn Wildenstein.