Trivia About GoneA

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Okay, you got me. Here goes:

- Every war ever fought was caused by a desire for Pecker.
- Pecker can live for up to a week without getting (a)head.
- A typical Pecker usually houses over 6 billion dust mites.
- Pecker never sleeps.
- You're more likely to be a target of Pecker if you consume chocolate.
- A recent study indicates when men crave food, they tend to crave fat and salt. When women crave, they tend to desire Pecker.
- American and Russian space flights have always included Pecker.
- Aztec emperor Montezuma drank 50 golden goblets of hot chocolate every day. It was thick, dyed red and flavored with Pecker.
- Cole Porter got a kick out of Pecker.
- Advertisements for Pecker in London in 1657 claimed that it was a cure for scurvy, gout and other ills
-

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
invisibleman said:

The top ten types of muthafuckazzzzzzzzz that Dr. Dilznik be likes:

1. The type of muthafucka that Dr. Dilznik be like...Charles Nelson Reilly.
2. The type of muthafucka that Dr. Dilznik be like...Wesley Snipes.
3. The type of muthafucka that Dr. Dilznik be like...Woody Strode.
4. The type of muthafucka that Dr. Dilznik be like... Milli Vanilli.
5. The type of muthafucka that Dr. Dilznik be like... that chick in RomperRoom--Miss Sally with her Magic Mirror.
6. The type of muthafucka that Dr. Dilznik be like...Dr. Laura Schlessinger.
7. The type of muthafucka that Dr. Dilznik be like...Boy George.
8. The type of muthafucka that Dr. Dilznik be like...James Earl Jones.
9. The type of muthafucka that Dr. Dilznik be like...Orville Redenbacher.
10. The type of muthafucka that Dr. Dilznik be like...Wonderbug.
InvisibleMan a organized his closet by color, functionality, and season type muthafucka.

InvisibleMan a hovering over the shoulder of the new black co-worker constantly keeping an eye on him skeptically type muthafucka.

InvisibleMan a eat a taco with two hands and tilt his head to the side type muthafucka.

InvisibleMan a "I'd rather watch Friends instead of Martin" type muthafucka.

InvisibleMan a slow thrusting "are you okay baby?" asking muthafucka.

InvisibleMan a plane tickets, check. Emergency cash, check. Passport, check. Luggage, check. 2 hours before departure, check. -traveling ass muthafucka.

InvisibleMan a sit Indian style when it's completely unnecessary type muthafucka.

InvisibleMan a "Wow! The drive-thru sure is long. I wonder why people don't park and order inside. By golly, I think I'll do just that" thinking ass muthafucka.

InvisibleMan a "this must be apart of the show" thinking when the Circus Elephant start stomping on trainers and smashing shit up type muthafucka.

InvisibleMan a stand up close to the bus driver all ride long even though there's plenty of empty seats in the back of the bus type muthafucka.

InvisibleMan a blanket, flare-gun, bottle water, canned food, ham radio in the trunk of his car in case of emergency type muthafucka.

InvisibleMan an "I don't like my greens and pork chops to touch each other while they on the plate" type muthafucka.

InvisibleMan an ashamed of his childhood pics cause he had a rat tail type muthafucka.

InvisibleMan a "What's your name? Let me speak to your supervisor" type muthafucka.

InvisibleMan a make a part in his hair with a comb type muthafucka.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BronxBombshell said:
Well. Put on your harness, take off your jeans and jock, lay on your back on my bed. I'll be by asap to bind your wrists and ankles to the headboard. The lesson will commence from there.

Holy SHIT, I just creamed my pants!!!

Ma'Am, yes MA'AM~!! On my way MA'AM!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
InvisibleMan a organized his closet by color, functionality, and season type muthafucka. ( "Everything I know I learned partly from Martha Stewart" type of muthafucka...)

InvisibleMan a hovering over the shoulder of the new black co-worker constantly keeping an eye on him skeptically type muthafucka. ("Because I wanted to ass fuck him across the desk because he's hot and I'm horny like like that" type of muthafucka)

InvisibleMan a eat a taco with two hands and tilt his head to the side type muthafucka. ("Because I eat neither chitlins nor watermelon and was jonesing Taco Bell yeah!{" type of muthafucka.)

InvisibleMan a "I'd rather watch Friends instead of Martin" type muthafucka.
("Actually I'd rather watch Def Comedy Jam, Mister Rogers' AssFuckin' Neighborhood and Martha Stewart than Friends and Martin "type of muthafucka.)

InvisibleMan a slow thrusting "are you okay baby?" asking muthafucka.
("Slow at first with the seven then fuck it like it's nine inches hard and steady. Switch it up with slow and fast thrusts in my lover's A-hole using a good premium lube like Wet Platinum because I read it from a tantric sex book" type of muthafucka.)

InvisibleMan a plane tickets, check. Emergency cash, check. Passport, check. Luggage, check. 2 hours before departure, check. -traveling ass muthafucka. ("I admit I also have to go pee before every departure sometimes because I have a small bladder" type of muthafucka.)

InvisibleMan a sit Indian style when it's completely unnecessary type muthafucka. ("Because I learned it from a HathaYoga instructor" type of muthafucka.)

InvisibleMan a "this must be apart of the show" thinking when the Circus Elephant start stomping on trainers and smashing shit up type muthafucka.
("No, I believe it is the part where Indian elephant smacks the bitch ass White tiger that fucked up Roy of Sigfreid +Roy with his big long and fat cock and proceeds to Fred Dwyer assfuck the white tiger like Ned Beatty in Deliverance" type of muthafucka.)

InvisibleMan a stand up close to the bus driver all ride long even though there's plenty of empty seats in the back of the bus type muthafucka. ("Because Rosa Parks paved the way for a lot of black bruthas and sistahs so they may sit up front of the bus with the rest of white America" type of muthafucka.)

InvisibleMan a blanket, flare-gun, bottle water, canned food, ham radio in the trunk of his car in case of emergency type muthafucka. ("Because it pays to be prepared for anything" type of muthafucka.)

InvisibleMan an "I don't like my greens and pork chops to touch each other while they on the plate" type muthafucka. ("I really don't mind that they touch. The shits that makes me mad is when muthafuckas cook chitlins and pig butt hole in my kitchen and don't wash, clean up the dishes and all kitchen surfaces" type of muthafucka.)

InvisibleMan an ashamed of his childhood pics cause he had a rat tail type muthafucka. ("No, I was ashamed that my childhood pics looked like MISSING CHILD back of milk carton" type of muthafucka.)

InvisibleMan a "What's your name? Let me speak to your supervisor" type muthafucka. ( "I believe I'm a 'What's your name? Let me fuck you to your supervisor so I can ass fuck that nigga in the A-ho'" type of muthafucka.)

InvisibleMan a make a part in his hair with a comb type muthafucka.
("Actually I have a Mohawk. Wear Bozo The Clown makeup and a Superman costume and still fucking hot sexy Matt Damon lookalikes" type of muthafucka.)

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
davidjh7 is smarter than the average bear
davidjh7 is faster than a speeding bullet
davidjh7 is better than the high priced spread
Our davidjh7 can lick your davidjh7
davidjh7 is thicker than water
davidjh7 is the surprise hit of the season
davidjh7 takes a licking and keeps on ticking
davidjh7! It's what's for dinner.
davidjh7, when you care enough to send the very best.
davidjh7, preferred by 4 out of 5 dentists
DAMN! I lost another loan to davidjh7!
Now let's all play, "What's My Davidjh7"?
Alex, I'll take davidjh7 for 1000.
DING-DING-DING-DING It's a DAILY DOUBLE!

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me see here....................

Bryan Lyte2 "unsure"
GoneA "unsure"

I think we have a love connection!

:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. In his lifetime, GoneA will produce not less than ten dozen pics for gallery submission
2. GoneA's gallery pics are second to none
3. So there.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
GoneA said:
GoneA is the dreams stuff is made of

Ten Top Trivia Tips about GoneA's stuff! :smile:

51. Scientists believe that GoneA's stuff began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas!
52. GoneA's stuff is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world.
53. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten GoneA's stuff.
54. In Vermont, the ratio of cows to GoneA's stuff is 10:1!
55. Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing GoneA's stuff.
56. GoneA's stuff is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than GoneA's stuff!
57. Without GoneA's stuff, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand.
58. The horns of GoneA's stuff are made entirely from hair!
59. GoneA's stuff can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
60. GoneA's stuff is the only bird that can swim but not fly!

dream on

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you are pregnant, nursing, or thinking of becoming pregnant, please consult your doctor before taking GoneA. Erections lasting for more than 4 hours after taking GoneA, while highly unusual, require IMMEDIATE medical attention.

WORD.

BronxBombshell said:
You're welcome. Bring those with you. Quickly, before they dry!
If they dry, I guess I will just have to CREAM THEM AGAIN!!

***shudders with delight***

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Miscellaneous Facts

A GoneA will only give birth twice in its life cycle
After much research, scientist conclude that TAG actually didn’t originate in Texas
Rawbone8 doesn’t have bones.
Quite spectacularly, Matthew is born old and grows young
Madame_Zora can only been seen by crickets – and the heads of Mt. Rushmore
Try as he might, it is quite impossible for Alex8 to become or be considered ugly
Surfergirl actually doesn’t surf
Contrary to popular belief, Pecker is not a penis pig
Dr. Rock’s skin has nine of the ten flavor components of chocolate
Sorcerer will star in every Playboy Magazine before the year is finished.
A Lex will make you sick if you take it backwards
Invisibleman can only be seen by blind people
ClaraTalon can seduce a man with a single glance
GoneA will orgasm at the mere mention of the name: Alex8
Political scientist concluded that DC Deep will run for Galaxy President – he will win but Pluto will not vote in his favor.
Dr. Dilz isn’t a real doctor, he does however practice medicine
Jeff Black doesn’t really own a pair of shades; his eyes are just blacked out
PRIZES INCLUDE: Webster, Novice_btm, and AutumnBreeze many will play but few will win…
After much contemplation, psychologist and philosophers alike are astounded by Spladle
Bryan_Lyte is actually a vegetable – a sexy vegetable.
Social Workers have come to the conclusion that taking candy from strangers is completely harmless.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thank you for sharing, your omnipotency, Lord GoneA

Ten Top Trivia Tips about GoneA's wisdom!

61. GoneA's wisdom can turn its stomach inside out.
62. GoneA's wisdom can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders!
63. When provoked, GoneA's wisdom will swivel the tip of its abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at its attacker!
64. The air around GoneA's wisdom is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
65. The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in GoneA's wisdom.
66. It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be GoneA's wisdom.
67. Grapes explode if you put them inside GoneA's wisdom.
68. There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of GoneA's wisdom orbiting the Earth!
69. The average human spends about 30 days during their life in GoneA's wisdom!
70. GoneA's wisdom will often glow under UV light.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
GoneA said:
...PRIZES INCLUDE: Webster, Novice_btm, and AutumnBreeze
Hopefully, I won't just end up sitting up on the winner's mantle. On the other hand, I've heard some pretty interesting stories about things that have been done with those other award trophies. :tongue: