Trojan Magnum Twister

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_IanTheTall, Aug 5, 2006.

1. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Have any of you tried Magnum Twister condoms? I'm wondering if they will work better for my boyfriend's 8"x7" around cock, with it's more than ample foreskin.

2. BJT

BJT New Member

I am not near his size but I have tried them and enjoy them. I have a very large head and I find they are the most comfortable condom so far. Give them a try

3. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

I tried them. They were like regular magnums on me, only with more headroom. it essentially gives the girl the sensation of a big dickhead fucking her rawdog. If they made them in an XL it'd be better. I love the XL, it's the most comfortable for my 7"x6"er. But if your bf is legitimately 8"x7" it will be quite uncomfortable. It's already uncomfortable for me and I'm an inch smaller in both dimensions.

4. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

I find it ammusing that a condom made to fit a 7" cock would be called XL. 7" is not far above average. I think this is a gimmick to make above average guys think they are HUGE!

Sorry if I'm off-topic here.

5. moaning_lisa

moaning_lisa New Member

well the normal magnums are 8.1" long, the XL are 8.5" long lol, i always found that amusing. they are a bit wider though

6. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

All condoms are at least a good 7.5" long so that they may be worn by guys of varying lengths comfortably. I'm not a particularly lengthy guy, I use the XL's mainly for my girth (6" around). I leave at least an inch and a half of length unused, but I'd rather that than fill up the space on a normal size and suffocate my penis like a fattie in a tube top. And I'm happy to have a penis that still fits into condoms -- I like vaginas.

I find your comment more snide than irrelevant.

The fact is, a significantly large percentage of guys could probably fit in a regular magnum if only the packages for them weren't so intimidating and conspicuous -- and likewise for the XL although including a slightly smaller percentage than the former.

The reason they don't make HUGE condoms is because it'd be like designing a whole clothing line for the Elephant Man. There's no profit in catering to a tiny (heh) demographic. Condom manufacturers make their money from the low average to the high average consumers (in other words, the majority). However the XL is on the the large side both ways -- and it's currently the biggest rubber on the market alongside the Lifestyles XL.

Belittling a man for his penis is the lowest (and most thoughtlessly simple) form of bullying.

dkmilker, I nominate you for Biggest Dick award -- and not for your penis.

7. mustang43

mustang43 Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, you are off topic. Now why don't you pour yourself a nice glass of shut the fuck up and get a life. I am 7.5" and am bigger than most of the population. I also fit into a Magnum quite well. The 8+" guys on this site are extremely rare and shouldn't be considered anywhere near the norm. Also, funny how you have no pictures up. Don't talk shit if you can't back it up

8. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

Alright guys, cool your fire. I was speaking from my personal experience with condoms. I am a bit more than 7" in length and just under 6" in girth, with a larger than average head. Noneheless, I have always been comfortable in the standard size condoms. I just assumed that the comfort factor was somewhat of a constant. I find it curious that someone in the 7ish X 6ish range would need a plus size condom to be comfortable. They stretch like God Almighty. But, hey, I'll eat crow on this one.

9. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

Another thing. I don't believe I was belittling anyone for the size of their penis. I was making a comment about how condom manufacturers label and market their products. In my initial post, I loosely refered to you, Nitro, as someone who was "above average". That is hardly mockery.

10. Asdeon

Asdeon New Member

My girlfriend and I use the Magnum Twisters almost every time. Regular Magnums fit a little tight and don't give much headroom, because I tend to get thicker just below the head (8"x 6"). They usually get stuck halfway down, lol.

Either way, I recommend them, they give more stretch if you have more girth, which your bf has. :)

11. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

I have actually worn a regular on my hand pulled down to my wrist, whether or not it stretches was not my problem. The regular was a bitch to put on (always got stuck going down, was painful, sometimes popped during sex if the lube wasn't adequate).

My current gf was the one who informed me that I was above average and may want to try a larger size. When you see MAGNUM on a black and gold box etc., you're intimidated by it, and so I didn't think I could possibly fit in it. I put it on and it was an improvement, but still constricting and it left a painful ring around the base of my penis. I put on the magnum XL and it was very comfortable in comparison and stayed on well. It still leaves a ring around the base but the slight tightness doesn't offset the comfort when compared to the regular or even the magnum. Like I said, the magnums are intimidating market items. If it were up to me, it'd all be called "Condoms" in nice, bland print with the measurements at the bottom. I hate the stares from people in the store when I buy the XL's.

Your dick sounds pretty similar to mine. Have you tried the XL? The larger size condoms don't compress your dick so it feels more natural to her. If you can ignore the stares and the hype, it's really a comfortable rubber.

Sorry about jumping to conclusions about your comment. I have had a few girls and more than a few guys make me feel like shit about my penis. And I'm not completely secure about it now either.

12. Desmond_decker

Desmond_decker New Member

I've tried both the MAGNUM and MAGNUM XL, The lenght is enough but not much in terms of head room, then again I guess thier supposed to be tight. I always think condoms control brith becasue after while you don't feel like having sex and f*king with a condom.

I know XL are suppored to be larger and L *thier longer* but for girth its mirginal

13. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Walking around the store no one seems to notice because the 12-pack fits so nicely in my hand.:wink: Too bad they don't make a family-pack.
    However, I have to let go of the box at the counter, the look always goes from the box, to my hand, to my crotch, to my face and then their face usually turns red. Because of my height, my crotch is almost always above counter level.

PS. A few times, the person behind the counter gulped or swallowed, when looking. That always makes me laugh.

14. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    So you can imagine the shocked looks *I* got, standing at about 5'6" - 5'7", when I bought them for a friend that was too embarassed to get them himself. :wink:

15. bguy

bguy Member

Sorry to revive an old thread, but at what stores can you purchase Magnum XL condoms? Or are they only available online?

Draft saved Draft deleted