Trojan Magnum XL alternative?

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know i'm not the only one who finds latex on the Magnum XL's to be... well... insensitive to sensitivity? lol The material is too thick.

Anybody know of any condoms similar to the Magnum XL's dimensions, but have more sensitivity?

thanks

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know i'm not the only one who finds latex on the Magnum XL's to be... well... insensitive to sensitivity? lol The material is too thick.

Anybody know of any condoms similar to the Magnum XL's dimensions, but have more sensitivity?

thanks

Try Kimono MicroThin Large or MAXX. Try them both. The LARGE are smaller than the MAXX and are a very snug fit, but you might like that combination of very-snug-and-thin. The MAXX are fine and possibly the better ones for 'guys like us' :wink: .

Kimono Condoms

Cheers mate!

<<Rock out with your cock out!!>>

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

thanks

Yeah I noticed the latex on XL's being pretty thick as well. Luckily, I always get to come after sex too. :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have anyone tried the natural lamb one?

If memory serves correct, lambskin condoms will not stop the transmittal of STD's because they are porous. Many men prefer them though because they are more comfortable. Basically they are only good for preventing pregnancy.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If memory serves correct, lambskin condoms will not stop the transmittal of STD's because they are porous. Many men prefer them though because they are more comfortable. Basically they are only good for preventing pregnancy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they aren't even 100% effective for preventing pregnancy either.

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try Kimono MicroThin Large or MAXX. Try them both. The LARGE are smaller than the MAXX and are a very snug fit, but you might like that combination of very-snug-and-thin. The MAXX are fine and possibly the better ones for 'guys like us' :wink: .

Kimono Condoms

Cheers mate!

<<Rock out with your cock out!!>>

thanks a bunch! i'll have to check those out

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
Don't look now but neither are latex condoms 100% effective. Latex condoms are rated by the FDA as being 88% per 100 per year effective. In other words 100 couples using a condom every time for 1 year will see 12 couples (or women) pregnant at the end of the year. The specification uses as a standard no condom in which case 85% will be pregnant after 1 year. Draft Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff: Class II Special Controls Guidance Document: Labeling for Male Condoms Made of Natural Rubber Latex
They have never been rated for any disease and no condom is rated for anal sex. the specification says that use of a condom "May reduce incidence of STD's". http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dockets/04n0556/04n-0556-EC28-Attach-1.pdf

The fact is condoms leak and break sometimes. I can recall withdrawing a shreaded condom a number of times in my married life. So much so that we gave up my use of them for birth control. I can imagine that they are less effective for anal sex due to the vigorous nature of it and the tighter grip, again as far as I know there is no standard for anal sex and certainly none for STD's.

The info above posted by "NJQT466" and "Jwright" is correct. There is no disease protection with lambskin because having come from lambs intestine, the molecules were designed by nature to pass smaller substances through to the lambs bloodstream. Thus the pores while to small for sperm are large enough to allow smaller bacteria and viruses through. However, I can say I find the more reliable for pregnancy protection than latex because the seem to break less often, though a small hole you would not notice (so that is an opinion). They are certainly more pleasurable than any other condom. Latex condoms are tested with a high voltage charge between the mold used for forming them and the water which they are hardened in. Lambskin cannot be tested this way because they are conductive anyway.

Frankly I am curious about anal but, nobody is sticking a dick up my butt rubber or no rubber, the danger is to great.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With Anal sex it is best to go with a lot of water based lubricant in both the anus and all over the condom covered cock before entering, with a big empathis on taking it slow and not rushing the actual fucking motion till you know for a fact that the condom is not breaking or gonna slide off right in the middle of things. Also, go for a condom that is extra stength listed on the packaging - these ones are built more or less for this type of sexual activity as they put the empathis on making them harder to break than normal condoms and more durable. Hope that helps.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fact-check!

Just so folks know, the PDF that technopeasant linked is not the official position of the FDA, despte having an fda.gov URL.

The FDA, like the FCC, accepts public comments on proposed actions. The PDF was a public comment made by Mark Souder, republican Congressman from Indiana's third district.

He has an MBA from Notre Dame, but no formal medical training which would qualify him to be able to assess the effectiveness of condoms against HPV.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Fact-check!

Just so folks know, the PDF that technopeasant linked is not the official position of the FDA, despte having an fda.gov URL.

The FDA, like the FCC, accepts public comments on proposed actions. The PDF was a public comment made by Mark Souder, republican Congressman from Indiana's third district.

He has an MBA from Notre Dame, but no formal medical training which would qualify him to be able to assess the effectiveness of condoms against HPV.

Mindseye, sometimes you impress me with your attention to detail and devotion to accuracy.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, it does desensitize a lot, but it's the easiest XL to buy around here. And plus, I lasted a decent bit anyways...but now, it's like 30-40 minutes before I cum, my girlfriend loves that lol.