Trojan Vibrating Ring

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by PenisAv, Jun 14, 2006.

1. PenisAv

PenisAv New Member

Hi gays,
    I've just bought the Trojan Vibrating Ring. I have never used that one before.
    Have somebody used the vib.ring? How it to use for the best result?
    What kind of sex.pose is the better...

2. PenisAv

PenisAv New Member

Guys, last night we used that one. It was great sex in our life. My wife got three orgasms during 20 min. I was shoked. She wanted me more and more and full my dick.
    I've never seen her in this deal.

3. swtnspycy

swtnspycy New Member

Albums:
    I've got a more expensive, longer lasting version of this, and I love it. What's best about it is that it gives women that constant clitoral stimulation that many of us love (and some need). It can keep on tickling the clit even in positions where it would be difficult to get your hands in there.

It also makes the penis vibrate slightly, so I think men could enjoy it too. If you put it on with the bullet part underneath the penis, it's perfect for rear-entry positions with women (hits right on the clitoris), and it sits on the man's testicles and creates a pleasant sensation for him.

4. cjc3552

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    swtnspycy,

What kind of ring do you use?

Thanks

5. PenisAv

PenisAv New Member

Please give more info about this. Where I can see it.
    Thanks

6. swtnspycy

swtnspycy New Member

Albums:
    All of the products that I'm about to show you can be found at http://www.pureromance.com Just go to "Shop online" and then to "Bedroom Accessories" (although all of their products are fabulous).

The base part of what I bought is a simple vibrating bullet (a must-have for any woman who loves clitoral stimulation). You can get ones with different speeds and pulsation patterns, but this is the one I would most recommend (since the speed levels are extremely variable):
    https://pureromance.com/images/products/124m.jpg
    It's simply called "The Silver Bullet", and is very low-maintenence, easy to clean, not too loud, and doesn't eat up batteries too quickly.

Now in order to make this into a vibrating cock ring, you can buy one of two things. You can either get the turbo sleeve (first picture link below), or you can go for the Jelly C-Ring (second picture link):
    https://pureromance.com/images/products/603m.jpg
    https://pureromance.com/images/products/303m.jpg
    The only difference between these two sleeves is the direction the bullet sits. I would probably recommend the purple one, just because I think it would sit better on the clitoris. The bullet part goes through the section with the nubs on it (which sits on the clitoris and/or testicles), and the penis goes through the other ring. Both of them are made out of extremely soft and stretchy material and shouldn't constrict blood flow much (might be a tiny bit snug on all of you huge-membered men, but it will function much like a cock ring. If it is tight, don't leave it on for more than 20 minutes, and use a bit of lube with it so it doesn't get stuck). Shelling out a bit of extra cash for one of these types will not only get you better quality but it will last you much longer. I had my first bullet for almost a year before I had to replace it (I'm single though, so it was my only outlet most of the time).

If you have any other questions about this concept please let me know. I have worked at an adult novelty store in the past and am also considering being a sales representative for pure romance. I'm also a certified sexual health peer educator and am looking to get a masters degree in human sexuality. I can probably answer just about any question you have concerning sex toys, lubes, lotions, enhancement creams, etc (and if I dont' know the answer I will find one for you!), so feel free to ask me here or send me a PM. I love helping out.

7. swtnspycy

swtnspycy New Member

Albums:
    Hope that helped!

8. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    Can hung guys fit into the trojan rings. They sound pretty good but I wonder if they will fit. I am pretty thick (7.5'') and I don't know if they will fit me. Have any thick guys here tried them? I don't want to go out and buy one then find out it doesn't even fit. Feedback please.

9. PenisAv

PenisAv New Member

Yes, you can. this rings can strach. Last night I used one more time (I am not realy thick) and I put it not only my penis, but across my balls. It was fantastic. My wife groaned like a wild animal. It best way to use messioner style. And stoped into her and wait some times (apr.30 sec.) and than countinue to fuck and that again stop.... I am sure you will get great orgasm and your girl not only one.

10. D_Merringtonne Meathead

In UK we have a Durex vibrating ring, runs for about 20 mins. Package says you can use it all sorts of ways and has some diagrams in case you can't read. Fits around the base of the cock with the little vibrator above or below: I'm quite big girth-wise, and I think it would fit most guys. First time I tried it with the vibrator on top and my partner on top, gentle fucking, moving vibrator against her clit; she went wild, said she had the hardest orgasm for weeks. Went on to fuck her missionary, legs over shoulders, and again she came hard. Battery wore out before we did. Second one I tried I put the vibrator underneath my cock at the base and fucked a different woman doggy style. Just as impressive provided you work her slowly as you want to keep the little vibrator as much on her clit as possible. Two very satisfied partners. After the second one I used it to run up and down my cock to get hard enough for anal. Unfortunately they are expensive, about USD8.

11. swtnspycy

swtnspycy New Member

Albums:
    Bigend, if it's something you and a regular partner enjoy using, I recommend going for a more longer-lasting version like the ones I described and linked above.

However if you're not with a regular partner, it's probably best to stay with the cheaper disposable ones. I wouldn't like the idea of a guy pulling a non-disposable vibrator out of his drawer to try and use on me... who knows what other vaginas (or other parts?) that may have been on before :yuck:

12. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

The ring is tight and I have a wide cock.
    My lady liked it but the battery ran out before I came.
    Jake

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Watch this vid to the end. It is right on subject.

14. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

I completely agree with this Jake. That's been my experience with nearly every batter-powered sextoy object I've tried. I got a "wand" type vibe, man that thing was great but conked out on me way too soon. I'd love something that held that kind of vibratory power but had lasting power too. I can't imagine trying this with my wife until I've found something more suitable....

Draft saved Draft deleted