Trojans

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are lots of condoms out there with special features likes ribs, studs and stimulants but they have always been in the normal size. I saw that Trojans now offers specialty Magnums. Has anyone tried the Fire & Ice ones or the Twisters? It's nice that they are adding some fun for us big guys finally.

dieniekes

1st Like
Media
I tried the fire&ice magnums with my girl two weekends ago. They were okay, but they seem to taper a lot more towards the base than some of the other large size condoms I've used. I'm 6" around throughout my length, and it fit okay at the top, but there was some serious constriction around the base.

The fire&ice effect wasn't amazing, but it was a nice touch. It also has some ribbing towards the bottom.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used the Twisters a couple of years ago. I don't think there was any noticeable difference.

Do women ever notice ribs, studs and twists anyway?
I notice that they are irritating. :rolleyes:
Magnum Thins are ace, no need for the bells and whistles, I just like it to feel as close to nothing being there as possible.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I notice that they are irritating. :rolleyes:
Magnum Thins are ace, no need for the bells and whistles, I just like it to feel as close to nothing being there as possible.

All of my Ex's would attest to this. Ribs, tickler, hoosker-do's all turn into hoosker DON'Ts. Just find a straight old wrap that works for ya both. Since finding mail order Magnums - I am prepped for battle without the embarrassing glances at check out. :D

*Hugs his Mail carrier*

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the ones with the warming lubricants "Fire" but I've heard that it burns some other women's vaginas, so YMMV.