Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG, it's a rabid dog! Maybe if I yell at it it will go away...

Oh, great, a poison ivy patch. *Sigh* I guess I'll have to take off my shoes and stomp on it to kill it....

Christ! There's a hornet's nest on the shed! Time to whack at it with a broom...

Well, shit. There's a hole in this blanket. Maybe if I cut it out no one will notice....

Y'know, I dislike this person soo much that I feel complelled to spend ever more time with them so I can discover more flaws to complain about....

Feel free to add your own examples of futile negative attachment behaviours

...I hate your radio show. It's highly offensive and harmful to society in general. I've listened to it everyday for three years and logged every instance of foul language and crass behavior and will continue to monitor you in the future...so there :rolleyes:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...I hate your radio show. It's highly offensive and harmful to society in general. I've listened to it everyday for three years and logged every instance of foul language and crass behavior and will continue to monitor you in the future...so there :rolleyes:

Good one lol, my turn.

Dear Mcdonald's: As a faithful customer for the past 16 years, I feel cheated and disrespected that you haven't started selling quesadillas like the Taco Bell across the street. Where on God's green Earth is a man supposed to get his quesadillas?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you pay for a private number, and someone else pays to have you blocked because you have a private number.