Trolls

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by lafever, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    It`s a sad day when several trolls are alowed to attack an honest person like myself who`s looking for support in a time when i need it the most and do nothing but cause me more heartache and pain than what i`m alreading dealing with, may god have mercy on your souls.
    I`ve started a blog for my friends who have been there for me through thick and thin so i can monitor it and keep the trolls off, god bless all those kind hearts, you know who you are, thanks for your love and support.
    Also, if you like you can just pm me, thanks.

lafever:cool:

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'd look up the definition of a "troll" before you started accusing valuable, longtime members of being one...

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Good, spare us the unethical chats about trying to get your wife pregnant so you can feel good about your life. You've lost respect from many people for your attack on Osiris and I hope you pay for that. You've attacked a personal friend of mine and a well respected peace keeper of the board, I hope people treat you the same way you have treated others. Practice what you preach, follow your catholic golden rules.

Personally, I've approached your presenting case using nothing but a non-judgmental attitude and controlled emotional response but you've completely tried to turn this on me. I will no longer respect you as a member or as a person.

4. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    As of this day i will no longer reply to trolls, rant and rave all you want, i have exposed the trolls for what they are and now the whole world knows.
    Oh yeah, just because certain members that have been here for awhile and are good at being a loving troll, the term still applies.

lafever:cool:

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

No, it doesn't. A troll is someone who says hateful things for no good reason with the intent of starting an argument. That wasn't their intent. Their intent was to state their beliefs, and apparently you aren't okay with people doing that.

6. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lafever, stop.

Now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.