Trophy vs. just another notch

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Principessa, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

While chatting with a guy from here via IM, the topic of people who just like to keep their numbers up arose. You know, the men and women who are into sport fucking and view their partners as just another notch in their buckle or headboard.
    He says:
    "a notch is someone that you do, and that's it"
    "a trophy is someone you do, and then look at it saying I did that."
    Is that true? Do women do this also? Do y'all brag to your friends about the trophy fuck and say, "Yeah, I did him/her, it was good too." :wink: What is the difference for you between a 'notch' and a 'trophy' fuck? Are they unattractive, but possibly with a hot body? Is a trophy fuck very attractive and possibly even out of your league? Hence the need to brag about the conquest. Would you ever consider a relationship with a trophy fuck? :confused:

#1 Principessa, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  2. D_Portelay Porquesword

Sounds like sport fucking. There is the primal urge, the need to be the best at something even if it is sex, bragging rights, who fucked the most girls in one weekend, idiot shite like that.

Are those who get to pick their conquests in life really that much more fortune than the rest of us?

In the end you have not accomplished a great deal.

As Andrew Dice Clay has been noted for commenting on magicians:
    "Shit a fruit salad out of your ass, then you'll impress me."

3. morsecode

morsecode New Member

Idiotic is the word...equating fellow human beings to notches and trophies, shit

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

The first time it's a trophy, after that it's just notches in the bed post if they keep coming back.

To the poster above me.. grow up.. not everyone hold sex as some huge sacred thing.

5. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    seeing that your partner always has the option of saying no, to me, every fuck is a trophy and i like to approach it that way. makes for a very enjoyable experience for all i think.

6. D_Selmus_Swallow

D_Selmus_Swallow Account Disabled

Not really into either of these choices to be honest.

Draft saved Draft deleted