Tropis Swimwear (or underwear)

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I intially joined LPSG for advice on proper fitting clothing. So I thought I would share with you a terrific discovery I made, Tropis Swimwear.

I heard Tropis mentioned once on LPSG and then saw some on eBay when looking for a swimsuit brief. I ordered a pair and they are terrific. The material is the best aspect of the swimwear they offer, though one can easy use them for underwear, though a little on the pricey side. The material is very thin, 80% nylon and 20% lycra.

They offer three different pouch sizes. I offer the following as a general breakdown of what I think fits in what sized pouch:
Standard pouch: Average size
Deep Pouch: Average size to 8"
Extreme Pouch: 8" and larger

I am 8" and ordered the Extreme Pouch. I fill it out, but don't stretch it a great deal. I could probably wear a Deep Pouch for a tighter, but still comfortable fit.

The business seems to be expanding and they are offering a few styles in a few colors, but there expectations that the style offerings and the color choices may expand soon.

I strongly encourage guys on LPSG to give Tropis Swimwear a look. I wear Unico, Ergowear and N2N underwear and find that Tropis meets or beats those in fit and quality. If you like those brands you will be happy with Tropis. The service is also very good.

You can view the Topis website at: http://tropisswimwear.com/index.htm

Robert

Long Dong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would never think of wearing these things on any beach. I think I could wear a Jockstrap and walk down the beach and it would look better than these things.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I saw someone wearing one of these, I would think that he is trying to make people think he is bigger than he really is. Might be alright under something but not as swimwear. Just my opinion.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I saw someone wearing one of these, I would think that he is trying to make people think he is bigger than he really is. Might be alright under something but not as swimwear. Just my opinion.

I think they're sexy.

God knows women have been pushing and shaping their boobs forever to get a certain look. Why can't a guy?

codpiece40

Experimental Member
Media
...great looks, but awful colour - these would probably be see-thru`s at the pool. What happened to their liquid latex look?

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I purchased another pair of Tropis Swimwear recently, the deep pouch bikini. Just a FYI, the deep pouch will not really hold anything beyond 8". The deep pouch just is not large enough to hold it all.

I'm told the Extreme Pouch Bikinis, which I highly recommend for comfort, fit and quality, should be out somtime this spring in some new colors.

Tropisswimwear.com

Hope this is helpful,
Robert