Tropis swimwear

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was introduced to the "tropis" line of swimwear a few years ago when they were an ebay only business. They grew to have an internet store. Bought a few items from them, Their normal pouches were a bit snug for the "gifted" but the "deep pouch" and "extreme pouch" are some of the best fitting swimwear/ underwear I own.
It is a shame they became a victim of the poor swimwear sales in the down market.

So I ask you, fellow members of the LPSG, what are your thoughts, and opinions on tropis swimwear? What brand is a worthy replacement?

And please, Post your swimwear pictures up!

I will put up more as soon as I can find them!

Attachments

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure if they became victim of poor swimwear sales in the down market or the fact that there weren't too many places where their product would be appropriate to wear.

I was introduced to the "tropis" line of swimwear a few years ago when they were an ebay only business. They grew to have an internet store. Bought a few items from them, Their normal pouches were a bit snug for the "gifted" but the "deep pouch" and "extreme pouch" are some of the best fitting swimwear/ underwear I own.
It is a shame they became a victim of the poor swimwear sales in the down market.

So I ask you, fellow members of the LPSG, what are your thoughts, and opinions on tropis swimwear? What brand is a worthy replacement?

And please, Post your swimwear pictures up!

I will put up more as soon as I can find them!

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really liked the Tropis line too when they were around. Dore makes things quite similar to Tropis, so check her out.